in Tales of Symphonia

charcoalfeather

CAGiversary!
i know this makes me look really stupid but i need to know if there is any way i can get a chance to get sheena again becuase i sort of messed up and then saved right after... and is she even really worth it?

oh becuase when i was looking up the guide after i messed it up it said that at the time wher ei messed up.. there was no way to get her again... i am relieved that the guide was wrong.... i sort of expected so becuase lots of stuff posted on gamesfaqs. com is wrong.

[quote name='charcoalfeather']oh becuase when i was looking up the guide after i messed it up it said that at the time wher ei messed up.. there was no way to get her again... i am relieved that the guide was wrong.... i sort of expected so becuase lots of stuff posted on gamesfaqs. com is wrong.[/quote]

gamefaqs.com not gamesfaqs.com

*possible spoilers*

I've beaten the game, and I swear to you, there is no way to beat the game without Sheena. After Lloyd and Collette, she is probably the most integral character. She WILL join up with you.

*end spoilers*

You must get Sheena in ToS. Without her you wont get very far. She is not very good though, and I only used her when required to.

you always get sheena, haha, you need her, i just beat the game today, its impossible too play the game w/o her you will learn

ok ok but i went and played more and she is not in her town and the next place i should be able to go to is the second human ranch but it wont let me go..... what exactly do i have to do.... i cant find a good strategy guide online and i am way too cheap to buy one myself... please help me

ok ok i was just reading another walkthrough and it said this from

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/tales_of_symphonia_f.txt

There is an automatic event that occurs immediately after you enter
the town. Proceed on the path leading up and follow it left to the next
map. An important scene occurs here, and it is very important
that you choose the top option, otherwise you may change the course
of the next section of the game and become completely lost.

You should now have Sheena in your party. Exit the town by the
upper left bridge.

The time has come to head to the Asgard human ranch. It's quite easy
to locate. Follow the past that leads away from Luin while moving and
facing Northeast. Within seconds the ranch should be in view,
pathetically attempting to shroud itself in the forest. When you reach
the ranch, enter it.

now everyplace that i go to says basically the same thing......... where do i get sheena now?

At the Human Ranch. Go to the Asgard ranch, and a skit will happen. Raine will dress up as a Desian, and you'll go in as prisoners. Just do it.

I went through the first time in about 40 hours. I played through a second time and completed a couple more sidequests, for a total of about 45-50 hours. Despite that they say it's an 80 hour game, it shouldn't last you anywhere near that long.

[quote name='charcoalfeather']ok well how long would you say it took you to beat[/quote]

50:23, 50 hours 23 mins and I skipped the soulfire dungeon which can take over an hour on its own

[quote name='charcoalfeather']ok well how long would you say it took you to beat[/quote]
It took me around 50 hours to beat, and I did not do all of the side quests.

Question: Do previous tales games mention anything at all about Tales of Symponia. Are characters from ToS mentioned at all in those other games or share the same history concerning the world in ToS

ok well i have like 35 hours and i am on the first disc.... i just wanted to know how do i get them different clothes... i saw pics and stuff but i havent figured out...

bread's done
Back