in toronto, looking for deals on: orange box, no more heroes, zak n wiki

no problemo and welcome to CAG :) you may want to take a look at the FAQ's section to familiarize yourself with how we work around here

Some tips:
Zack and Wiki is only 29.99 NEW at EB. A quick forum search will tell you that much.
You can get NMH and Orange box for $50 when you trade games to BBV with their promo...

Welcome to CAG.

[quote name='SickBoy']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't No More Heroes regular price $50 (without having to track down tradeable games?)[/quote]

It is.
So getting it and the orange box for 50 would be quite the deal wouldnt it?

[quote name='inconspikuous']wait so i could get them _both_ for 50 if i trade in games? or did you mean each? because both would be _AWESOME_ =)[/quote]

In order to do that, you need 8 $6 games that qualify (I believe all 360/PS3/Wii games work) and you need them to accept multiple copies.

wow. so umm, should i call to see if they qualify b4 i go? because i would really do that, if its actually a feasible thing to do, man. =)

[quote name='gamer602']It is.
So getting it and the orange box for 50 would be quite the deal wouldnt it?[/quote]

Ah, your post was a bit unclear there. Yes it would be quite the deal :)

seriously?? is it any game that will work or do i have to get 'quality' last gen games? i mean, i guess it'd be kinda dumb to post which ones would work or not, but i mean, does it vary from BBV store to BBV store or... well, should i know anything before i make a mistake and buy a bunch of games i can't use?

BBV's TIV is the same across the board. I would write down the cheap titles and call and ask them b4 i buy. TIV only changes on tuesdays so u have a week to track games down.

[quote name='inconspikuous']seriously?? is it any game that will work or do i have to get 'quality' last gen games? i mean, i guess it'd be kinda dumb to post which ones would work or not, but i mean, does it vary from BBV store to BBV store or... well, should i know anything before i make a mistake and buy a bunch of games i can't use?[/quote]

It does take a while. You could also work in reverse... go to Blockbuster and check out the highest-priced last-gen games, then try to find those titles for cheap elsewhere.

i actually got it to work! got the orange box for 4 xbox/360 games! =) but apparently they have no friggin idea what NMH is, so no dice for that title. and side note, how do you PM?

oh and, generous ppl, tips on ps2 used would be nice, but i'm not holding my breath. =)

[quote name='inconspikuous']i actually got it to work! got the orange box for 4 xbox/360 games! =) but apparently they have no friggin idea what NMH is, so no dice for that title. and side note, how do you PM?

oh and, generous ppl, tips on ps2 used would be nice, but i'm not holding my breath. =)[/quote]
get that title off the shelf and shove it into their face!

bread's done
Back