Inafune talks Mega Man Legends 3...

SMMM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11281

...and how he wouldn't do it unless a rich man threw $15 million in his face. Chalk it up to insane next-gen development costs, along with Capcom's flops from last gen.

Then again, this is from a while ago. If there is any hope at all, it'd be on the Wii...or a portable..

But 2 ended in a cliffhanger...CLIFFHANGER!!!

ya know..why is it whenever a game ends with a cliffhanger, it dies?

[quote name='SMMM']But 2 ended in a cliffhanger...CLIFFHANGER!!!

ya know..why is it whenever a game ends with a cliffhanger, it dies?[/QUOTE]
Halo 3 says hi...........

[quote name='anomynous']Halo 3 says hi...........[/QUOTE]

and Halo 3 will end with one too :)

[quote name='SMMM']Then again, this is from a while ago. If there is any hope at all, it'd be on the Wii...or a portable..[/quote]

This is from about two months ago. Not that much has changed since then.

And he said that when they were making the Lost Planet engine, the lead programmer told him that the engine was done because it would be good enough for a Mega Man Legends 3. I don't think we'll see a game using the LP engine on the Wii or a portable.

The Lost Planet/DR engine was created with MML3 in mind...

fuck yes this better happen. How can shitty shit shit like like Vampire Rain and 10k sudoku games keep appearing, but sequels to a series in a LONG running and popular franchise won't get funded. I know VR isn't capcom, but it's still shit.

I loved both the games. Loved the Tron Bonne sidequest game more. Can't remember if I bothered to finish MML2 though.

[quote name='yukine']...so what's the problem? Someone setup a PayPal donation thingamajig, and lets get Inafune his cash.[/QUOTE]

hell, why not? If we spread it all around the internets we might be able to get something. if nothing else than a gesture to try to convince Capcom it'll be worth it.

Given how fanatic Mega Man fans are, I think it'd be possible. Obviously not 15 million, but I think about half that would be possible.

Then just have Capcom match the rest. :D

sounds good. anyone wanna start up the paypal donation thingy? I might just donate a couple hundred within the next few weeks.

[quote name='seanr1221']Seems perfect for the Wii. It could play like RE4.

I want my servebot fix![/QUOTE]

I was just thinking that not too long ago. Development costs on Wii are much lower than 360.

This thread reminds me, I still have to finish Mega Man Legends 2 . . .

Well I'm off to convert it to PSP.

[quote name='daroga']Donating money to get a game made so you can buy it? Wow, did I suddenly load up a different website? ;)[/quote]
You of all people should know that CAGs will happily shell out duckets when it comes to a franchise they really love. Even going as far as paying retail, the horror!

[quote name='SMMM']But 2 ended in a cliffhanger...CLIFFHANGER!!!

ya know..why is it whenever a game ends with a cliffhanger, it dies?[/QUOTE]

What's up Shenmue 2?!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Shenmue 2
MegaMan Legends 2

all need to be finished

heck Xenosaga was supposed to be a 9 part series but due to lack of sales was cut down to three

bread's done
Back