iNapkin iPhone/iPod Touch App Giveaway

iGadgetJunkie

CAG Veteran
www.igadgetjunkie.com is at it again with 3 promotional codes to giveaway for the application iNapkin.

Swing by the website and leave a comment to be entered in the running. Hurry though contest ends Monday!

Be sure to leave your email address in the comment or your entry will be invalid!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iGadgetJunkie']Thanks for entering Apathy, please do me a favor though and leave your email address next time :)[/quote]

Yikes, didn't see that before I entered. I tried to go back and edit/delete my comment but couldn't. If you have to take me out of the drawing I understand. Thanks for the contest!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your email addresses in the comments if you leave an entry comment. It's a lot easier on me to pick a winner and hand out codes if it is strictly by email addresses.

[quote name='lolwut?']Yikes, didn't see that before I entered. I tried to go back and edit/delete my comment but couldn't. If you have to take me out of the drawing I understand. Thanks for the contest![/quote]

Comment again, and I will go in and remove your comment after you have re-entered lolwut?

Today is the last day to get your entry in for iNapkin. Be sure and stop by and enter. Contest closes tonight at 11:59PM CST

bread's done
Back