Inception BD/DVD/DC - $17.99 @ Amazon.com

Funny thing is, I'd pay $35 for this movie. It's amazing how when you make a quality product, people won't complain about the cost. Although, its great to have gotten it for $18

[quote name='HyperAquaBlast']I recieved a code to unlock a digital comic on the special features disc.[/QUOTE]
I got the same thing.

Since this is an inception thread, I'll post this...has anyone tried the freaking iPhone/iPod Touch app yet???

Seriously, it freaks the heck out of me. One of the coolest apps I've played around with. It will take the sounds around you and twist them. Like if you're completely still, you'll have background noise playing through your headphones and any voice will be warped in a way...it's hard to explain. But for real, this is TRIPPY.

I was going to bite on Amazon but instead ordered through BestBuy.com since I had a $10 rewards certificate and the order came out to $8.xx!!! Went in-store and got it the same day which was a perfect birthday gift! :D

Pre-ordered mine nearly as soon as this came up. Didn't even notice the price changed, but I was only ever charged the 17.99(not like 24.99 then refunded later). Didn't know that either until later they sent me an e-mail telling me how much I had saved.

Mine arrived tuesday, a little beat up unfortunately, and I finally finished watching it because of a very busy week, my second time since I saw it in theatres at release. It's even better than my first viewing and if I had the time, I think I'd watch it again(and probably then the dark knight) right now.

i ordered 2 (1 as a gift), and both arrived a little beat up. Was shipped in a box, so they must have stock on hand that was treated or shipped with less protection.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']nice price, tempted to pick up a copy[/QUOTE]

I got this deal with free shipping...thank goodness.

After watching the movie feeling like eh? What did I just watch? The special effects were lost in an overly convoluted story, surprisingly penned by Nolan. Think that I will cut my losses and put it on ebay.

bread's done
Back