Incredibles Blu

I haven't seen one yet. I'm thinking they might have a upgrade to Blu coupon for this. I hope it is $10 like the others, but I'm starting to think either $8 or $5.

[quote name='Wintg005']Im assuming disney is going to do a coupon for this? Anyone see anything yet? Amazon has it at 29.99 right now, which I find surprising.[/QUOTE]
I've had my Amazon pre-order for a while, so I think they've always had it for $29.99. Really wish the price would lower already.

[quote name='Keen314']I've had my Amazon pre-order for a while, so I think they've always had it for $29.99. Really wish the price would lower already.[/QUOTE]It was higher than $29.99 for a while, then dropped pretty quickly after the date was finalized.

The cheapest I have seen it so far has been at Best Buy online for $24.99. If you preorder from MovieStop it will probably be around $23.87. They always price match and bring the price down a dollar or so.

I tried to report the $24.99 price to Amazon and their feedback system for reporting a lower price is broken. I emailed them about it and received the "Amazon doesn't have a price match policy" response. :whistle2:s

I took advantage of the "Buy Cars and Incredibles and get $10 off both" promotion with Amazon so if I got both for just under $40 shipped I'd take that.

[quote name='shrike4242']I tried to report the $24.99 price to Amazon and their feedback system for reporting a lower price is broken. I emailed them about it and received the "Amazon doesn't have a price match policy" response. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I just tried it and it told me I need to enter a valid URL even though I C+P'd the URL from BB.

bread's done
Back