iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You messed up on SpartenOmega117 and my invoices. Additional boxsets should be $2 shipped, not $3.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm accepting Amazon Payment from now on but please pm me first because I need half of those fund on Amazon and the other half for Online Postage via PayPal.

[quote name='kataztrophik']You messed up on SpartenOmega117 and my invoices. Additional boxsets should be $2 shipped, not $3.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it! :)[/QUOTE]
thanks for pointing that out :)

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']so about how long does media mail take to deliver?[/QUOTE]

Usually within 2-9 days, I live in Boston and iNCREDiPiNOY lives in CA, and media mail took about 7 days or so on a prior lowball.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Usually within 2-9 days, I live in Boston and iNCREDiPiNOY lives in CA, and media mail took about 7 days or so on a prior lowball.[/QUOTE]

wow. i live in texas. SO will incredipinoy likely ship out tomorrow if I pay tonight?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']First Class & Media Mail were in default. Anything I put in your shipping speed are requires upgrade with a plus sign.[/QUOTE]

So Media Mail isn't an option? I don't see why not? So why is my shipping charge $9.50 if that's not the actual shipping charge? I don't see anything in your rules that says I have to use Priority Mail. In fact, it's pretty clear cut that my 4 items do not HAVE to be upgraded to priority mail based on:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
* If you bought multiple items at least 5 or more, it must upgrades to Priority Mail due to size. Poster/Print will ship separately if any of those package does not fit.
[/QUOTE]

Not to mention you're already gouging us with your shipping rates to begin with. Media mail for those 4 items will not cost $9.50, 5 lbs from CA to MA only costs $3.96, $4.76 with delivery confirmation. A priority mail medium flat rate box does not cost $16.50, it only costs $10.50, with free delivery confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back