iNCREDiPiNOY's 1-Star Lowball - PS Move Starter Bundle - Auction Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to switch Hi-Res Picture to dial-up link from now on, please check back tonight or tomorrow. To be clear, this will help you check the latest bid with faster loading time...

Good Luck Guys!

I'd like some clarification on #5. It just includes the Ultimate Sith Edition game disc and a pretty messed up case, correct? And if the case is that bad, how good does the game itself look? Sorry if I'm missing something, I'm new to the lowball scene.

[quote name='Irsaan']I'd like some clarification on #5. It just includes the Ultimate Sith Edition game disc and a pretty messed up case, correct? And if the case is that bad, how good does the game itself look? Sorry if I'm missing something, I'm new to the lowball scene.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it includes the disc.

[quote name='Irsaan']I'd like some clarification on #5. It just includes the Ultimate Sith Edition game disc and a pretty messed up case, correct? And if the case is that bad, how good does the game itself look? Sorry if I'm missing something, I'm new to the lowball scene.[/QUOTE]
No Disc. PIC2 doesn't show the disc.

I transferred all of your bids on the 1st post for now. I'm clearing these bids on the 2nd post for the invoice, payment and tracking status.

Our time is 2:28 PM PST (or 5:28 PM EST)

Auction ends today on late PST Time (or early EST Time for the East Coast, so you have stay up all night)

Just caught up on this thread.

Answer: Justin Bieber

Also, tell your five year old to get a job. Silly cunt.

...there's a very good chance I won't be around to defend my bids. Even if I can get my phone to post, I will never be able to tell what I am bidding on with this numbered item system.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Our time is 2:28 PM PST (or 5:28 PM EST)

Auction ends today on late PST Time (or early EST Time for the East Coast, so you have stay up all night)[/QUOTE]

Meh, I have code to write, so whoever wants to steal something I won't be able to fight you back. :( Damn, ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back