iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

-snip-

The following form of payment is accepted.

• Paypal ([email protected]) as Gift Payment =INSTRUCTIONIncludes CAG name in the field, otherwise add 3% + $0.30 for the fees. Please reply back with your name, address and email via PM
  • Amazon Payments ([email protected]) [customspoiler=INSTRUCTION]Includes CAG name in the field. Please reply back with your name, address and email via PM[/customspoiler]
  • Money Order [customspoiler=INSTRUCTION]Add $3 fees for USPS Money Order or $1 for non-USPS[/customspoiler]
  • MoneyPak ([email protected]) [customspoiler=INSTRUCTION]Add $5 fees[/customspoiler]
  • Check [customspoiler=INSTRUCTION]Add $2 fees[/customspoiler]
  • Cash [customspoiler=INSTRUCTION]Bills only, no coins[/customspoiler]
-snip-
Gifting Paypal for purchases is agaisnt the rules. as well as charging a fee for the receipt of Paypal

from the Paypal User Agreement

4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.r purchases and payers paying Paypal fees prohibited.

From Shrike's thread

Personal Paypal payments for purchases and payers paying Paypal fees prohibited.

iNCREDiPiNOY, sorry I haven't replied sooner. I think I will pass on joining a lowball for now.

I have some items but in another month or so I should have a lot more to part with (i.e.finding stuff after cleaning and going through backlog).

Okay guys, I'm back to lowball! :D
Same here. I'm open to joining a lowball or dare I say, creating a lowball of my own :shock: .

My items are mostly DVDs, Blu Rays, comics, and games that are previous gen ( as old as NES and as recent as PS3,). This is all from my backlog so if someone is looking for a certain console or movies for me to offer, I can go through my collection faster.

bread's done
Back