Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Heh, I dont have a deal to post although Id imagine this game is pretty cheap everywhere by now but I'm reminded of when my dad bought me this game and the Aliens vs Predator rts for xbox shortly after I got my xb1... I remember thinking like.. "damn there where plenty of games I wanted but these... no".. but yet I was happy b/c I knew he knew I really liked those franchieses as movies so he must have automatically assumed they where good games so i at least knew his heart was in the right place.. lol. (esp since we weren't on the best terms at the time.. on the acct of me being an ass)

It's 200 points on Goozex. If you're not a member you can sign up and only have to make a trade out to get enough points to trade for it.

The price must have spiked recently, it used to be easy to find it for under $5.
It's an excellent game but don't get the PS2 version, it's full of glitches, jaggy and blocky textures, and long load times.

[quote name='Blackshear']Heh, I dont have a deal to post although Id imagine this game is pretty cheap everywhere by now but I'm reminded of when my dad bought me this game and the Aliens vs Predator rts for xbox shortly after I got my xb1... I remember thinking like.. "damn there where plenty of games I wanted but these... no".. but yet I was happy b/c I knew he knew I really liked those franchieses as movies so he must have automatically assumed they where good games so i at least knew his heart was in the right place.. lol. (esp since we weren't on the best terms at the time.. on the acct of me being an ass)[/quote]

He probably got you those on purpose to teach you a lesson to not mess with him, and then pretended not to know anything about it.:D

bread's done
Back