Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (PS2)

yellowsnow4free

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Any good deals? Gamestop sells them for $17.99 used/$20 new, which isn't a bad deal, but I was hoping for something cheaper ~$10-$15

I know that if I keep waiting it will eventually get even cheaper, but I'm hoping to get it for my Dad as a birthday present (Oct. 24)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

[quote name='Josef']I saw this on clearance for $13.98 at several Targets.[/QUOTE]
Really? Looks like I need to make a trip (or trips) to Target then...

Thanks!!!!!

I just went out to Target and found one!!! YAY!!!

$13.98 as described. Funny, it wasn't with the PS2 games. It was in the "clearance" section at the end of the neighboring aisle.

Only 1 copy, but I got it!!!

Thanks for the help Josef!

[quote name='yellowsnow4free']I just went out to Target and found one!!! YAY!!!

$13.98 as described. Funny, it wasn't with the PS2 games. It was in the "clearance" section at the end of the neighboring aisle.

Only 1 copy, but I got it!!!

Thanks for the help Josef![/QUOTE]

Glad I can help! Also, you may want to check that clearance section regularly (especially on Mondays) as you can find all kinds of good deals at Target. Also, if they eventually lower the game to $4.98 (which they will as long as at least one stays in stock), just rebuy it and return that one with your old receipt to get the $13.98 back.

[quote name='Link127']how bout the :wii: version? is that cheap anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Don't know. The PSP version was also $13.98 at Target but I can't recall if the Wii version was also on clearance.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']When did this come out?[/QUOTE]

This. I could have sworn there was one Indiana Jones game coming out and it was canceled.

bread's done
Back