Indiana Jones Staff of King- $20

I also found this game for $20 at Target, but I don't know if this is a YMMV.

I almost picked it up but I heard it wasn't too good, so I may wait for it to go a little lower, or just pass on this game.

I really wanted to play it and I thought the screen shots of it looked good, but from what I've read the controls are terrible. I still want to try the PSP version since I haven't heard anything about how well it plays.

I thought it was a decent game. Not great but better then I expected.

If you're a big Indy fan I would recommend picking it up, the story is much better then Crystal Skull and they got a voice actor that sounds really similar to Harrison Ford.

A couple of parts were really frustrating (the crane part still gives me nightmares). Really the biggest problem I had was that the combat was all motion controls, I would of much rather of had button presses for normal attacks and then motion controls for special moves/the whip/killing blows similar to No More Heroes.

I may get the Wii version just for Fate of Atlantis (Which I already have versions for the Mac and PC on CD, as well as Steam)

Whenever I read the title, I keep hearing "staff fuckings". I think this needs to get a little cheaper before I bite, even 15 bones would be the difference for me.

bread's done
Back