[IndieGala] Every Monday Bundle #41 $1.89 Steam: Krater Collector's Edition, Why so Evil, Eternal Winter, CubeZ, Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle

Anybody want to split this thing?  I just want Eternal Winter and CubeZ.  Those two are clearly the shittiest games in the bundle so I am willing to pay .01 for each.  You get to keep the other far superior games.  

Anybody want to split this thing? I just want Eternal Winter and CubeZ. Those two are clearly the shittiest games in the bundle so I am willing to pay .01 for each. You get to keep the other far superior games.
Man, already bought the bundle and redeemed the keys. I wish I'd taken you up on this offer though.

Does anybody know why the recaptcha is not working on the site ? or if there is a way to get around it ? I place an order and the recaptcha wont verify :(

New IG Monday is up

Krautscape

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Reloaded

NekoChan Hero Collection

Roogoo

The District

Krautscape and The District haven't been bundled before, everything else is a repeat. Krautscape looks good, but not gonna buy the bundle just for that.. The District is $2.99 on steam and looks terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back