IndieGameStand Thread v 3.0/4.0 ?

chen14

CAGiversary!
SITE DEAD

How it used to work:

• New game every 120 (not 96) hours. Check back every 5 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Current Deal:

NO MORE DEALS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't this game given away for free? They're really going to price Steam keys and even DRM free at a premium?

Bit late now.

bump bump bump

New deal Lethal League (4 dollars min) BTA for Megabyte punch
$4 minimum.
dDyH6Eo.gif

About a day left on Bulby - Diamond Course. Anyone know anything about this one? It looks kind of neat.
That does look cool. I went to the store page to check the price/publisher/reviews and noticed it's not even for sale yet on steam. Not a good sign. I'm surpised no one mentioned it on here before though, I'm tempted.

EDIT: Nevermind, no longer tempted.. It was in a Groupees greenlight bundle, so I have it.

That does look cool. I went to the store page to check the price/publisher/reviews and noticed it's not even for sale yet on steam. Not a good sign. I'm surpised no one mentioned it on here before though, I'm tempted.

EDIT: Nevermind, no longer tempted.. It was in a Groupees greenlight bundle, so I have it.
Ah. It seems I do too.

The Indie Royale thread bumped from out of nowhere, now this thread. I expect to see the old GamersGate thread bumped next.

Reviving this thread
igs-logo.png

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:

• New game every 120 (not 96) hours. Check back every 5 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Current Deal:

4089: Ghost Within

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9HlkSTstHs

BTA for: 3079 & 3089
  • Available platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
  • Redeem this game on ($1.00 min for Steam): Steam, DRM-free
  • Featured Charity: EFF
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam