Indy IV - First Pic

Psykoboy2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Taken By Steven Spielberg on June 21, 2007:

20070621.jpg

[quote name='d00k']Shia LaBouff is in this one. That's all I know...[/QUOTE]

Does Spielberg have a thing for him? He is in Transformers as well.

I'm ready to see this, I've already watched Indiana Jones 1 - 3, and played through both adventure games on ScummVM. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']Does Spielberg have a thing for him? He is in Transformers as well.[/quote]

Word is that Spielberg took him under his wing. Not sure how credible that is though.

[quote name='Graystone']I'm a huge Indy fan, Sadly IMO that looks like an old man sitting in a chair. Not the kickass Indy we know, and love.[/quote]

Dude, he's so gonna go John Wayne on the baddies and kick some serious ass.

[quote name='Graystone']I'm a huge Indy fan, Sadly IMO that looks like an old man sitting in a chair.[/QUOTE]
Yep. And his knee is bleeding.

Ok why does he look like Jed Clampett (the old guy from the Beverly Hillbillies) in this photo. This is Indiana fucking jones not Jed Clampett, lol. This looks too suspicious, lol.

[quote name='Graystone']I'm a huge Indy fan, Sadly IMO that looks like an old man sitting in a chair. Not the kickass Indy we know, and love.[/QUOTE]

They're gonna CGI him up, I mean younger!! ;)

Seriously, I think this'll be good.

Well, hoping at least...

This is a Lucasfilm Production! Industrial Light and Magic, George Lucas, etc...It's going to be awesome, and released to DVD 18 times!!!

And I'll buy every one...:bomb:

He doesn't look that old. I personally am super-excited for this film. The series is one of my all-time favs.

Does anyone have any more details on the film (i.e. - plot, timeframe, etc.)?

damn.. five years away from SEVENTY. wrap your mind around that. well, working out four hours a day looks like it's paid off pretty well. it's nice to see a pic of ford w/o that stupid gold pirate ear ring he always wears.

[quote name='Graystone']I'm a huge Indy fan, Sadly IMO that looks like an old man sitting in a chair. Not the kickass Indy we know, and love.[/quote]

Totally what I thought.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']Compare...I think this is Indy from the Doom days:

Indy-Sitting.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah... I don't know why he chose to age.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Yeah... I don't know why he chose to age.[/quote]

Aging made Sean Connery sexier. Maybe Ford thought it would work for him? After all, Connery is his father :D.

Kinda weird that Harrison Ford (age 65) is actually older than Sean Connery in Last Crusade (59).

I'm really looking forward to Indy IV but Last Crusade will be hard to top. It was a perfect Indy movie with the perfect balance of action, humor, love (between father and son), etc.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']Taken By Steven Spielberg on June 21, 2007:

20070621.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man he looks old! Then again he is covered in dust which makes him look older.

I didn't think The Last Crusade was that good so I'm hoping this one takes after the first two. Spielburg better not fuck this one up!

[quote name='d00k']Shia LaBouff is in this one. That's all I know...[/quote]

Ditto...he's good though. Loved him on the Even Stevens Disney show...yeah I watched it. He was good in "The Greatest Game Ever Played", "Constantine", I heard he was good in "Disturbia" though I have yet to see it and from the previews I've seen, he looks good on "Transformers", I'm sure he'll be great on this one as well.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ditto...he's good though. Loved him on the Even Stevens Disney show...yeah I watched it...[/quote]

That was a great show. I wish it was still on. They don't even play re-runs anymore.

[quote name='BIG5']I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait to see the Indy LEGO sets![/quote]
I want a set of the place with the big rolling rock. That'd be so cool...

Actually he looks better than I thought he would, but I still think this is a series that shouldn't have been revisited, or should have been done 10 years ago.

I'm in New Haven and I was walking down Chapel Street earlier today and they're putting up the facades over the modern store signs. There are tables of shit on the street with "not for sale" signs that are like 50's medicine, bottles of clorox, cameras, toys and trinkets to fill a fake drug store they're working on. There are tons up people all up and down the street and trucks parked on it, it's really bizarre.

bread's done
Back