iNetVideo $2 PC games sale

.... this is perfect for me, actually. Wow, thanks!
Is iNetVideo reputable? I've never heard of them.

[quote name='nexen'].... this is perfect for me, actually. Wow, thanks!
Is iNetVideo reputable? I've never heard of them.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered a few times from them. They always manage to have a cracked case or two in the orders, but other than that and their not so fast shipping, they are reputatble. If they get Kane and Lynch back in stock, I'll pick that up along with Sacred Plus.

[quote name='nexen'].... this is perfect for me, actually. Wow, thanks!
Is iNetVideo reputable? I've never heard of them.[/QUOTE]

I've bought from them once and I didn't have any issues.

Enemy Territory:Quake Wars is great for around $5. Lots of fun; many people playing.
I might pick up Defcon and Darwinia for $2 a piece. That's a pretty good price.

[quote name='jalu6']There is some decent deals in there, although I would stay away from Auto Assault.[/QUOTE]

It's an MMO, and last I knew it's servers are down, for good. I too would stay away from it :D

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']
I might pick up Defcon and Darwinia for $2 a piece. That's a pretty good price.[/QUOTE]
That's what I picked up. I didn't see much else that interested me.

was gonna pick up three games on that list. Until I relised two of them were out of stock. Meh I guess I don't need more PC games.

I originally had 5 games in my cart but after seeing how much shipping was going to cost I quickly knocked that down to 3. $14 shipped isn't terrible for Stranglehold, TMNT(always wanted to play and $2 isn't much of a loss), and Prince of Persia.

Crap... Christmas shopping time. My parents are really gettng in to casual games and there are tons there. Also picked up some HD-DVD for a few bucks each. Shipping seemed a little high about $30 for 19 items, most being cd case based packing, but it was still a deal.

Jesus Christ, the shipping is killer. $18 for 10 items? I guess I'm not getting as much as I planned...

Anyway, Kane and Lynch is pretty fantastic, Stranglehold is worth that price, and everyone should definitely pick up The Ship. It's a great multiplayer game that is in desperate need of a community revival.

Some gems in that list, super cheap hidden objects games for instance, or space colony. Watch out for the matrix and Dungeons and Dragons, Matrix servers went offline last week, and DDO is now free.

And hell, don't forget to check out the 4$ games, The Movies is in that list.

OMG, check out the 5$ page, mirrors edge !!!

Yeah, these guys have no problem selling worthless dead server MMO games, Auto Assault was on there the last time somebody posted a deal from them. They know its dead by now.

bread's done
Back