inetvideo.com FREE SHIPPING on $49+ through 10/27! $5.99 HD-DVDs! $9.99 BRs!

n8rockerasu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
I've really been waiting for them to do this again because free shipping is the only time to buy from inetvideo.com. They've got a good selection of stuff right now, with huge discounts on both HD-DVDs and Blu-Rays.

HD-DVDs Starting at $5.99

Blu-Rays Starting at $9.99

Here's what I was able to grab for $49.93...oh, and I saved $14.95 on shipping!

Beowulf (Director's Cut) - HD-DVD (NEW) - $5.99
Black Snake Moan - HD-DVD (NEW) - $5.99
Blades of Glory - HD-DVD (NEW) - $5.99
Field of Dreams - HD-DVD (NEW) - $5.99
Old School - HD-DVD (NEW) $5.99
Into the Wild - HD-DVD (NEW) - $9.99
Semi-Pro - Blu-Ray (NEW) - $9.99

*NOTE: for those who have never ordered from inetvideo.com, they're based in Canada, so there's a pretty good chance you'll get some covers with both English and French writing on them. This does not affect the audio track on the disc though.

iNetVideo is having a sale on Blu Rays. They start at $9.99.

Link

Shipping is free on orders over $49, 15% off shipping on orders over $25.

I have ordered HD DVDs from them and their service is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we just merge? lol :lol:

Either way, I win by 2 minutes! Woot! Also, your info is a little sloppy. It's free shipping on orders over $49...which is possible to hit. 2 $9.99 and 5 $5.99 movies. Maximum savings!

HD Galactica is only $10 new. The prices are actually so good, I don't know if I could get a total up to $49 with stuff I don't have. Nice deal.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Did we just merge? lol :lol:

Either way, I win by 2 minutes! Woot! Also, your info is a little sloppy. It's free shipping on orders over $49...which is possible to hit. 2 $9.99 and 5 $5.99 movies. Maximum savings![/quote]

So, I was off by a $1, but I wouldn't call that sloppy. Precise and to the point is what I call it.

[quote name='thebob101']So, I was off by a $1, but I wouldn't call that sloppy. Precise and to the point is what I call it.[/quote]

I said a LITTLE sloppy ;), haha j/k! After all, this is CAG. Honestly, to most people, it won't make any difference. I just got lucky by hitting $49.

yea still looking to see what i can get...

i really only want to order battlestar and beowulf.. but the shipping sucks..

the mission impossible set is still 19

Sweet, I've been hoping they would do another free shipping sale. Thanks.

Picked up;

Battlestar Gallactica
An American Werewolf in London
Black Snake Moan
Beowulf
Red Dragon
The Host
World Trade Center

$49.93 perfect

Yea, I really want BSG for $9.99, but not sure I want to spend $40 more just to get free shipping. BSG shipped ends up at $14.99 which isn't a bad deal.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']BSG shipped ends up at $14.99 which isn't a bad deal.[/quote]

your right..may just do that

edit- the free ship was added on the last page.

ordered:

the host
missions set
battlestar
rush hour 3
beowulf

[quote name='guyver2077']your right..may just do that[/quote]

Yea, after reviewing my backlog of unwatched flicks spending $40 more to save $5 in shipping didn't make sense to me. It was an easy decision when I started forcing myself to put things into my cart that I didn't really care to own unless they were free. ;)

BSG brand new for $15 shipped is a steal.

Thanks again OP!

In for:
BSG
Flags of Our Fathers
Harry Twatter
Fearless
Ray
Reds
Sleepy Hollow
The Warriors

Total was $52.92.
And I got some Xmas shopping done early.
Thanks.

Yes! I got me:

Next $5.99
Hollywoodland $5.99
Face Off $5.99
Flags of Our Fathers 2 disc $5.99
A Mighty Heart $5.99
Talk To Me $5.99
The Host $5.99 (always wanted to see it)
Jet Li's Fearless $7.99

I think my HD collection is complete now from what I want. I didn't want Next too much...but the prospect of Jessica Biel was worth the plunge. Plus, they were out of Lost in Translation and Monty Python. Only cost me $49.92 and I saved like $15 shipping! No tax too. I would have picked up all these movies at Fry's if they had them...but this way I saved on tax.

I ended up buying some Blu Rays.

Harold and Kumar 1 & 2
Prom Night (I know it's bad, but it brings back memories)
Bad Santa
Be Kind, Rewind

$54 shipped, not bad ($10.40 a blu ray). Thanks OP (that beat me by 2 minutes, LOL)!

[quote name='thebob101']I ended up buying some Blu Rays.

Harold and Kumar 1 & 2
Prom Night (I know it's bad, but it brings back memories)
Bad Santa
Be Kind, Rewind

$54 shipped, not bad ($10.40 a blu ray). Thanks OP (that beat me by 2 minutes, LOL)![/quote]

Haha, no problem man. I've just been kinda foaming at the mouth for them to do free shipping again. There were a bunch of titles I missed last time. And I saw that they were in stock a couple days ago when I checked the site, but of course I didn't want to pay the crappy shipping. So when this popped up in my email, I was like "hell yeah!"

This stupid website never works for me-- when I get to the shopping cart, NO browser will allow me to actually hit any of the checkout buttons (Firefox, IE, Opera, etc). I've tried disabling all ad-blockers, popup blockers, noscript, etc, and it still doesn't work. (I get the "error on page" Javascript error in IE)

Anyone have any idea?

[quote name='Justin42']This stupid website never works for me-- when I get to the shopping cart, NO browser will allow me to actually hit any of the checkout buttons (Firefox, IE, Opera, etc). I've tried disabling all ad-blockers, popup blockers, noscript, etc, and it still doesn't work. (I get the "error on page" Javascript error in IE)

Anyone have any idea?[/quote]

You have a virus. Try a computer at work, school, friend's, library, etc.

Damn, I really wish I had money to waste right now. They have had some really good prices for awhile, but I have been waiting for one of their free shipping deals. I might have to bite, anyway.

EDIT: Oh well, I couldn't resist.

Dark City BD
Beowulf HD-DVD
World Trade Center HD-DVD
Hollywoodland HD-DVD
Hot Fuzz HD-DVD
Flags of Our Fathers HD-DVD

All for $51 shipped? Can't beat it. The Dark City BD is only a little cheaper than on Amazon, but I really wanted all of those HD-DVDs and nothing else, so I figured I should finally bite on one of the best movies no one saw.

bit, got all hd-dvd:
battlestar
stardust
warriors
flag of our fathers
anchorman
old school
black snake moan
next
sleepy hollow

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You have a virus. Try a computer at work, school, friend's, library, etc.[/QUOTE]

Never has worked for me at work, either (and just tried it again via remote access).

It's not a virus, I think some security app is blocking the weird Javascript they're apparently using... or something in my HOSTS file since it doesn't work on any browser, which is really weird.

couldn't help it. got these:

The Warriors
The Italian Job
Old School
Flags of Our Fathers
Sleepy Hollow
Into The Wild
The Host
Hot Fuzz

Hmm, when does it show that shipping is free? I'm trying to use google checkout, but when I'm on the confirm page, it has a shipping charge. Yes, the order is over $49.

edit:

NM, it seems to be ok when you use their checkout method.

Snagged Black Snake Moan, for HD DVD some 1.99 and 2.99 PSP umd movies (absolutely nothing special at all, just got them since they were tax free and no shipping charged) and 3 Battlestar Galatica for some friends who were interested.

Got all my movies. Only took about three or fours days. Not bad. Kind of poor packaging, though. The bubble mailer was way too big, and the movies were bouncing around. One of the cases was slightly cracked, and unfortunately, it was a two-disc one, so I don't even have any replacements. It's all good, though. For the price, I'll live.

I got my movies today as well. The mailer they used for mine seemed to be the right size, and everything was intact. Of the 7 movies I ordered, an astounding ZERO had French writing on them, so I'm pretty impressed with that! 6 HDs and 1 BR for $49...or $7 per movie. Can't beat it!

Got mine as well, they shoved all my movies into a slightly-too-small mailer and sent it on its way. I've only opened 2-3 of my 5 discs and most are ok but one of the HDDVDs had a disc break out of its package and get scratched. It LOOKS like it'd probably be ok but I'm not sure.

Also, I ordered Hairspray and it didn't come with a slipcover... :/ For the savings I guess it's OK but I had never seen one without a slipcover.

(is it just me or are these stupid HD movie cases, both HD-DVD and BR, much more prone to breaking in transit than DVD cases ever were?)

seems like the free shipping is extended to 11/3 but i can't seem to get it working during check out, even google..
anyone having trouble like i am?

bread's done
Back