Inetvideo.com game deals - $6.99+ 360, Wii, etc, Shipping $2.95 per item (meh?)

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Only saw mention of DVD deals on this site but they have a ton of 360 games $6.99+, some include good titles like Blue Dragon $9.99 & Eternal Sonata for $13.49, etc. They also have Wii - Ninjabread Man for $15.99 or Lost in Blue for $15.49. Tons of others under $25 for all systems. Really cheap PS2, Gamecube, etc - older generation games. Never did any business with the company but they have google checkout. Seems reputable? Shipping might kill the deal if you're looking for multiple items, seems they charge per item!! Not bad for Blue Dragon for $12.94 shipped.

Correction - Free shipping over $50. Not bad if buy a few games!!!

http://search.inetvideo.com/search?p=Q&srid=S11%2d4&lbc=inetvideo&ts=custom&w=xbox360&uid=110893033&method=and&isort=price&view=grid&srt=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks dude. I was looking for this store, but I couldn't remember the name of it. I did a price search on Pricegrabber for Eternal Sonata a couple of weeks ago and this site came up as the top result. Did the search again the next day and they had been removed. I wanted to check the site to see if they had sold out of ES, or if it had just been removed. All I could remember from the names was that it began in I.

Thanks.

[quote name='safire']Oo Mad Maestro, would bite if this were a reputable seller.[/quote]

I bought from this company so many times that its not funny. Very reputable. They also use Amazon to sell also. This site was huge with the selection of closeout hd dvd over the last year. Also they are from Canada so shipping may be high but they always have promotions for free shipping on purchases over $49.99 which they have right now. One last thing they also except Paypal so you would be protected on your end and using Google check out will lose free shipping promotion.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Only saw mention of DVD deals on this site but they have a ton of 360 games $6.99+, some include good titles like Blue Dragon $9.99 & Eternal Sonata for $13.49, etc. They also have Wii - Ninjabread Man for $15.99 or Lost in Blue for $15.49. Tons of others under $25 for all systems. Really cheap PS2, Gamecube, etc - older generation games. Never did any business with the company but they have google checkout. Seems reputable? Shipping might kill the deal if you're looking for multiple items, seems they charge per item!! Not bad for Blue Dragon for $12.94 shipped.

Correction - Free shipping over $50. Not bad if buy a few games!!!

http://search.inetvideo.com/search?...893033&method=and&isort=price&view=grid&srt=0[/quote]

SWEET! I am in for 10 Ninjabread Men for the Wii!!!

I bought some blu-rays earlier. Spend $50 and get free shipping. Didn't happen to see Blue Dragon... probably woulda grabbed it.

[quote name='gnargnargnar']Thanks OP! Been looking for an Eternal Sonata at the $15 or below mark for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

Look around... many sears stores have had this at the $5 mark

I saw Trackmania United for $8.

...which is odd because I bought TU Forever off steam. So what version is this?

They have Lunar Dragon Song and SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash as the only two remotely interesting DS games for $9 each.

Drill Dozer GBA for $7.

Nice deals - grabbed a few 360 RPGs and some $2 UMDs...and then some more PS2 titles, and a few PC games....

definitely get to the free shipping mark, or meh.

[quote name='zman73']Look around... many sears stores have had this at the $5 mark[/quote]

The 3 Sears stores that I've checked within 50 miles of where I live do not even carry video games that I have seen. And in general, if any brick and mortar deals I've found at CAG involve the word "Clearance", it does not apply to my area.

Either the stores in central Missouri are much better at managing their inventories than in other parts of the U.S., or we just don't believe in marking things down. The only deals that I've been successful with are online, or non-clearance (Picked up Mercs2 at BB this week).

[quote name='Nohbdy']I saw Trackmania United for $8.

...which is odd because I bought TU Forever off steam. So what version is this?

They have Lunar Dragon Song and SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash as the only two remotely interesting DS games for $9 each.

Drill Dozer GBA for $7.[/QUOTE]

TU was the first version of Trackmania United, I bought it when it came out. They did some United update, added a few things. Those who had TU got the united update, then they bumped up the price 10 dollars to 40 (At least for Steam they did)

ES for 14 is pretty good but some of those prices are awful. Enchanted arms for 30, FCPE for 40.

got blue dragon and eternal sonata. just need lost odyssey and phantasy star universe to complete my rpg collection on 360. yay

That's a delicious price for Tenchu Z...

Hell, between that and Dark Messiah and DOAXBV2 you got yourself some pretty nice clearance tier 360 games at an appropriate price... more than you can say playing Target Clearance Bingo.

EDIT: Son of a... new Beat Down Fists of Vengeance for PS2 for $8. A month or two back I'd have KILLED for that.

Sorry to bump an old thread.

Just wanted to add that my Eternal Sonata order finally arrived today. Then I opened the envelope to discover a copy of Cold War for Xbox, and an invoice to someone several states away.

Fired off an e-mail to their support, but I must say I am not impressed with inetvideo at this time.

bread's done
Back