Inetvideo.com great 360 game deals.

SoulProphet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://search.inetvideo.com/search?p=Q&srid=S11-6&lbc=inetvideo&ts=custom&w=*&uid=593161070&method=and&af=format:xbox360&format=format^&isort=globalpop&view=grid&srt=48

Just to let you know a few games are on sale.
Has anyone bought from this site before???

The games i find very great are:

10.99 for Blue Dragon (NEW!)
8.99 for Project Sylpheed (NEW!)

I am posting these great deals but am reluctant to buy from them unless someone tells me
they are legit.

[quote name='SoulProphet']http://search.inetvideo.com/search?p=Q&srid=S11-6&lbc=inetvideo&ts=custom&w=*&uid=593161070&method=and&af=format:xbox360&format=format^&isort=globalpop&view=grid&srt=48

I am posting these great deals but am reluctant to buy from them unless someone tells me
they are legit.[/QUOTE]

I never shopped there before but if you have concerns, Amazon has both those games new for $10. Randomly you can find them for less at some retailers *including amazon* as they are decent but unspectacular games.

Those prices are alright. The controller prices on the last page are completely laughable though.

And as for anyone worried about the quality of iNetVideo...I ordered a couple Blu-Rays through them about a year ago. No problems, aside for the cost of shipping. Overall, 6 or 7 out of 10...Just because Amazon makes them look like amateurs.

Just about anything they sell on their website can also be found being sold by them as a 3rd party Amazon seller. Sometimes for a few dollars more, but it'll have the Amazon A-Z guarantee.

They've had some interesting items for sale in the past at really good prices due to being in Canada.

FYI, some of the games they sell are Canadian editions. While this may not bother most people, it can be troublesome if you decide to trade in the games later to a place like Gamestop. Even if you try to sell a Canadian game on eBay people avoid it like the plague, at least in my experience.

Yes, I have bought movies and games from them, never a problem. They ship from Canada so it is not super fast but if you find a deal and don't mind waiting..:)

As mentioned, the only problem is they ship from Canada.

I personally wouldn't care except I bought from them through half.com, where it said they would ship from New York.

By the time I actually got the DVDs I had forgotten about them.

Inetvideo is legit. They have amazing deals sometimes but usually only during the free shipping periods. I still get HDDVDs from the from time to time.

[quote name='SoulProphet']

[/QUOTE]

Biue Dragon was $5 shipped a little while ago at Buy.com. Project Sylpheed would be cheaper for most people to buy from Gamestop since it's 9.99 or 5.99 used.

[quote name='voormis']Inetvideo is legit. They have amazing deals sometimes but usually only during the free shipping periods. I still get HDDVDs from the from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Same, I get my HD-DVD's there also.

I have purchase around 50-75 hd dvds and a few games and have had zero issues. They do have free shipping deals at times, but will require a minimum 50 dollar order.

bread's done
Back