inetvideo.com NEW 360 game sale

OP forgot to mention that their Mass Effect special is only on the French version.

That said, couldn't find anything I wanted, but thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Temidien']OP forgot to mention that their Mass Effect special is only on the French version.
[/QUOTE]

If it's the French Canadian version it most likely has English and French languages as options in the game. Possibly Spanish as well. (I'd play a Spanish Mass Effect!)

The actual French version of Mass Effect probably wouldn't even run on a US Xbox. The Canadian one will.

Even so, hasn't the Platinum Hits version of Mass Effect been dropping to 9.99 all over the place with some regularity?

What the crap!?

02-009549.jpg

http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009549

[quote name='cRodz']looks legit[/QUOTE]

That's not the right cover, but it was released in Canada as a Walmart exclusive. I was able to find one on Ebay last Summer. This is the first time I have seen it pop up at anywhere besides Canadian Walmart or Ebay. It's also cheap but sadly out of stock.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I didn't even know we had Jumper the game on 360.
Anyone knows how bad it is?[/QUOTE]

About as bad as the movie, it's too much even at that price.

[quote name='Scorch']That game was released in the uk. Its on amazon.co.uk. not sure about the nintendo logo on it though lol[/QUOTE]

Looks like they took the Wii cover and photoshopped (badly) Microsoft and XBOX360 on it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What the crap!?

02-009549.jpg

http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N02-009549[/QUOTE]

That cover is BS but the game is legit, I have the PAL version from the UK and I think there was an NTSC version released in Canada.

It's not a bad game, quite an easy 1000 nerd points as well. It's also Region Free.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chardyll']About as bad as the movie, it's too much even at that price.[/QUOTE]

The Jumper game makes the movie look brilliant by comparison. When I was watching the movie, I couldn't help but think that it would have been much better as a game . . . and then the game completely proved me wrong.

Seriously, I got the game for about $2.00, and that was too much. Any amount is too much.

Wow! I was about to ask how jumper is because I liked the movie...

Thanks guys you read my mind before I even thought it? :p

---

I don't see any real deals here.. mostly crap games

Sorry about the Mass Effect error. I had to search if this was posted and by the time i was done i had little time to post this fast.

There was some games i do not normally see for those prices so i figured there would be some that would like the sale. I never bought games there but there hd dvd sales in the past was sweet. I think they still have alot for 1.99 and up as well.

Mass Effect new retails for 14.99 i believe. I never seen it for 9.99 which i wish i would.

I liked the Jumper movie and watched it 2x. The game i hear is ok but getting a certain achievement kills it. It has been awhile since checking youtube reviews.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']sheesh I already own 95% of that catalog :|[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling there was nothing i wanted this time around. I had to get picky what i buy now my backlog is so big now.

bread's done
Back