Inetvideo Huge Sale DVD's starting at $1.99

TDAGARIM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Inetvideo's having a huge sale on their comedy DVD's as well as a few others.

2dollar_comedy_movies_may21.jpg

And for today only they have the following movies available for $1.00.

1dollar1day_sale_may21.jpg

oc_may21.jpg

Unfortunately they don't have free shipping right now, but they are offering 15% off shipping orders over $25. Even with their high shipping rates it came out to be around $3.17 a movie for me. Not too bad for the movies I picked up.

http://www.inetvideo.com/

man that's a long list to go through. Wish orgazmo was $2. I've bought, lent out, and re-bought that movie too many times. Few gems in the list with alot of well filler.

Yeah true, but I did manage to get a few steals myself including the complete second season of the Ali G show for $2.00 brand new and picked up the OC second season $5.00 as a surprise gift for the gf.

Lower quantity orders bring the shipping to about $3 per DVD, so before browsing through 1,500+ $2 DVDs, keep in mind they'll be closer to $5 shipped.

I saw they had Kids in the Hall Season One for $9.50, then went to Amazon and bought it new for $2 ($5 shipped) from a 3rd party.

Spaceballs 2-Disc for $2 is good, but again: for $5 it's pushing it. (I saw this at my local Wal-mart for no more than $5)

Shipping really kills the deal. I had 16 movies for $32 bucks total and the shipping was another 24. Still decent prices but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

bread's done
Back