Inetvideo sale on many Blu-Rays - Golden Compass $8.49, Pan's Labyrinth $11.49 + s/h

Call me crazy but I feel like I'd be a lot more keen to jump at a lot of these (The Visitor, Semi-Pro, Golden Compass, Bad Santa, The Mist) if they weren't the Canadian releases of all the movies, something about seems to upset my collecting OCD...

This is perfect reason why I'll never understand folks paying $20 even for a Blu-Ray and even ones they've seen before.

It says that on the item pages for all the movies. Not a concern. Must just be how their system works. I bought the Dark City BD from them awhile back, and it was definitely the BD.

This is a GREAT sale if you are ordering in any sort of quantity as shipping prices are negligible after a certain point.

Crapola, three that I have picked so far (Reservoir Dogs, I am Legend and Hancock) are all currently out of stock. Will have to check back to see if they get any in. Still a few others in that I need to pick up.

[quote name='georox']No $10 Dead or Alive Blu-ray = fail.[/QUOTE]

Saving yourself from an awful movie = sucks to be you

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Crapola, three that I have picked so far (Reservoir Dogs, I am Legend and Hancock) are all currently out of stock. Will have to check back to see if they get any in. Still a few others in that I need to pick up.[/quote]

Why would anyone WANT Hancock?

Picked up The Host, No Country for Old Men and Dark City for a total of about $36 (get 15% off the ridiculous $8 shipping)... $12 a title, not too shabby.

It would be nice to know what ones were the canadian version. I'm 90% sure the Sin City is the canadian version. However some of the others I'm not. Will canadian BDs play in US players or are they a different region code?

[quote name='sendme']It would be nice to know what ones were the canadian version. I'm 90% sure the Sin City is the canadian version. However some of the others I'm not. Will canadian BDs play in US players or are they a different region code?[/quote]

Well I ordered doomsday, dark city, the mist, big white, and gone baby gone about a week ago and they are all US covers. In fact I've ordered tons of HD's and Blu's from inet and I don't think I've ever gotten a canadian cover. I was kind of hoping for the Mist to be Canadaian though because their cover is so much cooler. I was going to order district b-13 but it seemed like the import version from their website so I stayed away.

I just tried to get about 10 or 15 movies, but they are all sold out of the most popular stuff. It just loops you back to the $9.99 screen over and over again. Oh well, back to Amazon for me!!

My copy of Time Cop has both French and English on the cover. I think my copy of Waterworld is the same way. I ordered both of them from inet. However them were both on HD.

[quote name='zewone']$8 shipping sort of kills the deal unless you're buying a bunch.[/quote]

Yeah, with 4 movies in my cart, shipping was just too much for me.

[quote name='zewone']$8 shipping sort of kills the deal unless you're buying a bunch.[/QUOTE]

Shipping must be based on how many you order, unfortunately. What I have in my cart (10 movies) comes out to $17.95 shipping... :(

[quote name='yukine']They don't seem to be giving me the discount over $25.00 like the banner says...[/QUOTE]

It waits until after you enter your CC info. $2.69 off of $17.95. Big whoop-e-dee-doo!

[quote name='iambeaker']I just tried to get about 10 or 15 movies, but they are all sold out of the most popular stuff. It just loops you back to the $9.99 screen over and over again. Oh well, back to Amazon for me!![/quote]

Same here, there were a bunch of movies that i tried and the same thing happened.

I did have several others in my cart, but shipping sucks!!! So I'll go back to amazon.... 2 day shipping is awesome :applause:

This was a VERY good deal actually as I got a bunch of movies for just over $10 each including shipping. And not the same old recycled movies but newer movies including No Country for Old Men and Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Unfortunately for those that haven't gotten in so far many of these titles are OOS now.

So...

I don't know why everyone is complaining and comparing Amazon to this place. Sure, it is a bit disappointing to see a shipping charge and realize you have to pay a few more dollars per movie than you thought. But even with shipping figured in, all of the movies I got I paid 40-60% less than Amazon's prices except for The Condemned (but it was still less than Amazon). The total bill was almost exactly 50% off the price I would have paid with Amazon. So I don't know what the problem is. Sure, a lot of movies aren't in stock. But that's probably a good thing for me. But what do you expect from a small e-tailer that has slapped some clearance prices on some hot Blu-ray titles?

But if you were only going to get one movie, I guess that's a different thing (even though it would still probably be just cheaper than Amazon). Anyway, thanks OP. If these turn out to be new and in good condition (I have never heard of this site, so I don't know what to expect), this is going to be a killer deal to get a bunch of movies I have wanted anyway at an average price of $12 shipped each.

[quote name='MorPhiend']So...

I don't know why everyone is complaining and comparing Amazon to this place. Sure, it is a bit disappointing to see a shipping charge and realize you have to pay a few more dollars per movie than you thought. But even with shipping figured in, all of the movies I got I paid 40-60% less than Amazon's prices except for The Condemned (but it was still less than Amazon). The total bill was almost exactly 50% off the price I would have paid with Amazon. So I don't know what the problem is. Sure, a lot of movies aren't in stock. But that's probably a good thing for me. But what do you expect from a small e-tailer that has slapped some clearance prices on some hot Blu-ray titles?

But if you were only going to get one movie, I guess that's a different thing (even though it would still probably be just cheaper than Amazon). Anyway, thanks OP. If these turn out to be new and in good condition (I have never heard of this site, so I don't know what to expect), this is going to be a killer deal to get a bunch of movies I have wanted anyway at an average price of $12 shipped each.[/quote]

Exactly! Even with shipping, many of the movies will still come out cheaper than Amazon. You just have to be buying the right movies.

Anyway, they should be new and in good shape. I've bought a couple dozen movies from them without much issue. One HD-DVD's shrinkwrap was coming off, and the top of the case got a little scuffed, but I had replacements sitting around, so I let it slide.

[quote name='projectmayhem101']apparently with Inet, the pictures are accurate. if it shows a canadian cover, it'll be canadian. just a little fyi.[/quote]

Indeed. Every movie I have bought from them matches up with the picture on the item page.

I should have mentioned it in the OP but this site is good about accurate pictures for product. They do a large amount of business with US customers and make a good effort to not misrepresent what they're selling.

Picked up Journey to the Center of the Earth and No Country for Old Men.

I took out The Departed to keep myself from paying around $40.

Looks like some titles (Austin Powers, Golden Compass) have come back into stock so if they were out of something you wanted earlier, it might be worth checking back.

bread's done
Back