Inetvideo sale on many Blu-Rays - Golden Compass $8.49, Pan's Labyrinth $11.49 + s/h

God, I love/hate iNetVideo. After an initial run-through of the Blu-Rays my cart was sitting at $160. I got that down to $41 shipped for Batman Begins, Lethal Weapon and V for Vendetta. Not bad, considering those three would have run $54 at Amazon.

[quote name='namtrahj']God, I love/hate iNetVideo. After an initial run-through of the Blu-Rays my cart was sitting at $160. I got that down to $41 shipped for Batman Begins, Lethal Weapon and V for Vendetta. Not bad, considering those three would have run $54 at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

V for Vendetta is back in? Dang. I don't want to buy enough more than what I already have to make shipping worth it. Oh well, got a good bunch of movies anyhow.

This is actually a decent sale for some of these movies, specifically No Country and Pans Lab. Shipping for these two for me is $5.45 (w/out insurance), and the total cost $26.93. That's about $13.50/movie, which is decent for these two movies in particular. Unfortunately still too much for me, but, not at all bad.

Wait until their free shipping guys, trust me I once paid them $70 for shipping (on a $250+ order) and a week later they had free shipping :bomb: they do it every month or so

[quote name='xoh96x']Wait until their free shipping guys, trust me I once paid them $70 for shipping (on a $250+ order) and a week later they had free shipping :bomb: they do it every month or so[/quote]
If they do FS concurrently with this deal, they will get some my money for sure!

I'm really really tempted to buy a bunch, but I'm going to hold off in hopes that either a) they get some free shipping, or b) the off chance that amazon will match these prices and I can use prime.

I hate ordering from inet due to their rediculously long shipping times to me, good prices or not.

Yeah, I ordered from this site a while back...I got Silent Hill, Memento, and The Host...all BD. I'm happy with the products and you can't really tell they're Canadian (if mine are?) but the shipping isn't that fast and after looking on Amazon I think I saved like maybe 5-10%...

So...eh...I'm on the fence about this site & their deals. I guess it would be best if you buy movies constantly, don't care about waiting cuz you have a huge movie back log, and you love trimming down your purchases by smalls % here and there.

Warmer..warmer..getting warmer....not hot yet :hot:

[quote name='xoh96x']Wait until their free shipping guys, trust me I once paid them $70 for shipping (on a $250+ order) and a week later they had free shipping :bomb: they do it every month or so[/quote]

The prices will go up with free shipping as they typically will raise their $9.99 blu rays to $12.99. They always do this. It's actually the cheaper right now.

[quote name='fronk777']The prices will go up with free shipping as they typically will raise their $9.99 blu rays to $12.99. They always do this. It's actually the cheaper right now.[/quote]

Nope, I've ordered from them before and after free shipping (HD DVD's and Blu Rays) and prices have been the same. If they'll do it in the future I am not sure of but they have not in the past.

I got a few blu-rays a week ago with the free shipping on a $50 order... the new price drops seem to offset the shipping costs.

[quote name='xoh96x']Nope, I've ordered from them before and after free shipping (HD DVD's and Blu Rays) and prices have been the same. If they'll do it in the future I am not sure of but they have not in the past.[/quote]

So have I, and this is true for HD DVD's so I always wait for free shipping on them but this is not my experience with blu rays. I've prol placed 6-7 orders from them and monitor their prices alot, but if you wanna take your chances good luck.

As far as the site changing prices when they do free shipping, the one bit of anecdotal evidence I can contribute is that the Austin Powers trilogy was $35 when I ordered it with free shipping a month or two ago and now it's $25. I don't know if that's just a straight-out price drop or if the price will go back up. I can also say that when they've had the free shipping in the past they definitely didn't have things like The Aviator for under $10--the only sub-$10 BDs before were the no-name straight-to-video crap they have for $5.

It's free shipping right now!

And I just noticed an e-mail from them saying they couldn't deliver one of my movies so they were holding my shipment for me until I could tell them to either refund me or replace it with a different movie. Unfortunately they are closed right now. But I e-mailed them asking them to refund me the $10.49. Then I pointed out that all of the other movies in my order are still in stock and so I asked if they would refund my shipping costs since they still have not shipped it and they have free shipping going on. I don't know if anyone will get the e-mail this weekend and I don't know if they'll do it. I wish there were a way to cancel on the website and I would just make a new order (I actually have everything in my cart right now). It would be sweet to get the movies for ~$10 each instead of $12.

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's free shipping right now!

And I just noticed an e-mail from them saying they couldn't deliver one of my movies so they were holding my shipment for me until I could tell them to either refund me or replace it with a different movie. Unfortunately they are closed right now. But I e-mailed them asking them to refund me the $10.49. Then I pointed out that all of the other movies in my order are still in stock and so I asked if they would refund my shipping costs since they still have not shipped it and they have free shipping going on. I don't know if anyone will get the e-mail this weekend and I don't know if they'll do it. I wish there were a way to cancel on the website and I would just make a new order (I actually have everything in my cart right now). It would be sweet to get the movies for ~$10 each instead of $12.[/quote]

Arg, I leave CAG for a a few hours and this happens. Now the site is down for a few hours.

Can I afford this when it comes back up, that's the question. Oh and is the downtime to change the prices, that's probably the better question. :p

Yup I made the order as soon as free shipping came up in case they decided to change the prices later :bouncy:

Thanks for the great find! Can't believe they have Dead or Alive (Yes, I actually *did* enjoy it) on Blu-Ray and it's not to be found in the U.S. yet. WTF? Just hope free Canadian shipping isn't 6-8 weeks, heh.

I got a couple used copies...anyone have a bad experience with their used item conditions?

Just ordered all of these (all blu-rays) for a little under $58 w/ free shipping:

Austin Powers Collection
Lucky Number Slevin
No Country for Old Men
Diary of the Dead

Looks like they've also raised prices to go with free shipping. I remember there being a bunch more $9.99 titles on the list than there are now. Looks like I'm still sitting this one out.

Austin Powers Collection
1p.gif
1p.gif
$24.99
1p.gif
Batman Gotham Knight (Blu-ray) (DVD USED)
1p.gif
1p.gif
$7.99
1p.gif
Blood Diamond (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
1p.gif
1p.gif
$3.99
1p.gif
Enter the Dragon (HD DVD) (DVD NEW)
1p.gif
1p.gif
$5.99
1p.gif
Letters from Iwo Jima (HD DVD)
1p.gif
1p.gif
$5.99
1p.gif
No Country for Old Men (Blu-ray)
1p.gif
1p.gif
$12.99
1p.gif
Reds (25th Anniversary Edition) (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) 4.99

Total after FS: $66.93, which is $7.45/movie (if you count the Powers trilogy as 3).

I'm really excited about No country for $13; wish Pans were still in stock :(

[quote name='trunks982']i wonder if the Silent Hill canadian or US version.[/QUOTE]

Not 100% sure if this is a dead giveaway, but the image for Silent Hill shows it was made by Alliance and they made the Canadian version of Seven and From Dusk Til Dawn I bought from inet.

[quote name='thePhildown']My order shipped back on the 17th and it's not here yet. Does it usually take this long?[/quote]

Yeah, it takes a while, it's budget shipping from Canada. Mine shipped on the 18th and I just got it Friday.

bread's done
Back