inFAMOUS 2 $44.98 at Amazon

I hope I can price match it at Best Buy (the Kmart deal). If not, I do have some Amazon credit if they do match it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']this was one of those games that i acually consider to he worth the whole 59.99 msrp. Great game ![/quote]

x2

do i need to beat the first one to understand the second one? I got bored of the first one with its repetitiveness so i couldn't finish it

[quote name='VaultDweller']do i need to beat the first one to understand the second one? I got bored of the first one with its repetitiveness so i couldn't finish it[/QUOTE]

Yeah the stories are tied together, but they do a recap at the beginning of 2. If you got bored by the first one though, you will probably get just as bored by the second one.

[quote name='strait edge follower']This was one of those games that I acually consider to he worth the whole 59.99 msrp. Great game ![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrman1980']x2[/QUOTE]

x3

Infamous and Infamous 2 are fantastic purchases.

[quote name='dealighted']If I ask them in a private email will they match the price for me? Does that ever happen? Thanks[/QUOTE]

They don't directly PM as a usual policy (maybe if you talked to a really nice CSR?), but they have an option to report a lower price at the bottom of the page so tell them that Kmart has it cheaper.

bread's done
Back