inFamous 2 Pre-Order Question

khloudstrife

CAGiversary!
Alright, so I am aware of the specific pre-order bonuses offered from certain retailers. Although as some of you are aware, the main website says they are also giving out the Sly Cane amp, caveman club amp, samurai sword amp, and reaper skin to all pre-orders from most retailers. I just pre-ordered from Gamestop and the register did confirm the electric hook ability exclusive to Gamestop and the poster (I did not get the pre-order bonus right there because she said I would get it when I pickup the game which is a first for me also). I asked about the other pre-orders stated on the website and she did not know about it. I just assumed that Gamestop was a major retailer that was sure to offer those other pre-orders too so what's the deal?

[quote name='khloudstrife']Alright, so I am aware of the specific pre-order bonuses offered from certain retailers. Although as some of you are aware, the main website says they are also giving out the Sly Cane amp, caveman club amp, samurai sword amp, and reaper skin to all pre-orders from most retailers. I just pre-ordered from Gamestop and the register did confirm the electric hook ability exclusive to Gamestop and the poster (I did not get the pre-order bonus right there because she said I would get it when I pickup the game which is a first for me also). I asked about the other pre-orders stated on the website and she did not know about it. I just assumed that Gamestop was a major retailer that was sure to offer those other pre-orders too so what's the deal?[/QUOTE]

So we assume that gamestop employees know what they're talking about? Last week I preordered Blazblue and the guy called it blueblaz...

You should get them if you go to gamestop though.

bread's done
Back