Infamous $9.99 at Amazon - DEAD

Was on amazon's site earlier - there was a link to report lower price. Reported Best Buy with link per online price. Also reported store price from Best Buy. I guess just enough peeps reported it, so Amazon finally price matched - just placed my order @9.99 - woohoo

this game is garbage, maybe it was okay for its time but there far too many better games now...

its like playing an open world shooter with one or two enemy type and only 4 different weapons....yes that is the bulk of the game, you run around from checkpoint to checkpoint unloading electricity on the same few enemy types

Sweet. Patience is a virtue.

Copped one. Should be here on Saturday.

On a side note, I need to stop buying games. My backlog is already large enough as it is.

[quote name='dablackmamba']Sweet. Patience is a virtue.

Copped one. Should be here on Saturday.

On a side note, I need to stop buying games. My backlog is already large enough as it is.[/QUOTE]

We are all saving it for retirement.

[quote name='gamer6587']this game is garbage, maybe it was okay for its time but there far too many better games now...

its like playing an open world shooter with one or two enemy type and only 4 different weapons....yes that is the bulk of the game, you run around from checkpoint to checkpoint unloading electricity on the same few enemy types[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it but in for 1. Worse case, TIV is $8 or sell it used when all the sales are over to get $10 or more back.

Slick deals bought out all of the copies from amazon proper. I believe there were at least 60 from what I saw them counting down in their thread

I was able to put it in my cart @ 9.99, when I checked out it said expected delivery to be June 6th even with prime, hopefully it's just a glitch

bread's done
Back