inFamous Demo Code Giveaway! - CONTEST NOW OVER!

BigHow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Hey, are you interested in the upcoming PS3 exclusive INFAMOUS? Would you like to try out the demo today, instead of waiting a few weeks? Well, my website - We'll Fix It In Post - is running a raffle for a free demo code exclusively for the CAG community!

The rules are simple:

- For entry into the raffle, check out this week's episode of our podcast and leave a comment in the post. Be sure to note your CAG user name in your comment so I can contact you if you're the winner.

- For an additional entry into the raffle, leave a comment in any article posted from 5/9/09 to 5/15/09. Again, be sure to note your CAG user name in your comment so I can contact you if you're the winner. You can get up to six additional entries this way - one additional entry per article.

- For another bonus entry into the raffle, leave a comment in this tread. You can only earn one more entry this way.

We'll pull the winning entry this Friday (5/15/09) at 8 PM PST and I'll send the code to the winner via PM.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just downloaded and listening first time ever. :)

Thanks for the contest, i'm going to Gamefly the game most likely so no demo for me unless I win one.

[quote name='help1']I'm in. For the 6 entries, do you want us to post in there 6 times?[/QUOTE]

Kind of. You're eligible to receive one additional entry per article. Since there's going to be six articles between 5/9/09 and 5/15/09, there's 6 additional entries that you can receive.

I've updated the OP to clarify this rule. Good luck to everyone who's entering!

Me wants the inFAMOUS demo code please!
infamous_leadin.jpg

I am looking forward to this game a great deal and would love to get my hands on a demo ahead of time!

Thank you for the opportunity!
:bouncy:

Woot, I loved the Sly series, Sucker Punch is awesome!! I would've pre-ordered inFAMOUS from Best Buy, but the nearest one is 45 minutes away. This will be an awesome method of possibly winning a code! :D

Last few hours to enter before the contest ends at 8 PM PST!

Thanks to everyone who's checked out the website so far!

Congrats to our winner, thepik241! Your demo code should be in your PM box now!

Thanks again for checking out the site. We'll be running future CAG-exclusive contests for other prizes (demo codes, game swag, etc.), so stay tuned.

[quote name='BigHow']Congrats to our winner, thepik241! Your demo code should be in your PM box now!

Thanks again for checking out the site. We'll be running future CAG-exclusive contests for other prizes (demo codes, game swag, etc.), so stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thank you very much!

I am going to download this tonight. Also thank you for showing me the site, it is very nice and it is now bookmarked.

Once again thank you!

Thanks for the contest (even though I didnt win!) And your site is very cool. Don't be surprised to see me on there in future!

Enjoy, Thepik241, it was a good one! Let me know how the demo is, I am EAGERLY awaiting this game!

bread's done
Back