inFAMOUS: First Light - Two trophies but never loaded the game

d3adliner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Downloaded this today from PSN+ and haven't even started the game, literally. I haven't even loaded it for a single second but was looking at my trophy list and noticed that I had the following two trophies:

Lost
Suffer a Loss
The trophy unlocks after watching the flashback after Fetch and her brother's boat explodes.

Betrayed
Experience a Double-cross
The trophy unlocks after Shane tries to kill Fetch with the poison gas.

Now, there's absolutely NO way possible that I have done either of the two since I have never even loaded the game & no one else has access to either my PS4 and/or my PSN account. Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't like gifts from the trophy gods! :p I figure it has something to do with the PSN being wonky right now, but it's too bad they won't go away even when it's working correctly again. Might be why this page also tells me I have zero trophies because I'm going to be awfully upset if I lose my nearly 1,000 trophies. I refreshed on this page and it says I have none, lol.

https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I think that page is just buggy. It shows zero trophies for me, too. Do your trophies show up on a third-party site like http://www.psnprofiles.com if you enter your PSN name there?
Nope. :(

D34DL1N3R.png

Meep.  Not sure what could be the issue, then...

If I were in your shoes, I guess I'd wait a day or two and check again, and then contact Sony's support if it's still not working.  If you're not a fan of phone support in general (I hate it, myself), they have a support chat where the wait was only about 15 minutes when I used it.

Working now. Still odd about the two "freebie" trophies though. Another odd thing is that my PS4 has been telling me that I need to update the game in order to use the network features. It happened with Driveclub earlier, and just before coming to post this with First Light... even though the latest updates are/were already installed. I think I'm going to format it and start fresh to avoid the possibility of future errors.

Did you download infamous at the same time as another game, for some reason multiple downloads can mess it up where you get credits fro trophies due to trophies you have in another game

bread's done
Back