InFamous for $15 at Toys R Us - YMMV

OwenRocky

CAGiversary!
I went to Toys R Us this morning to look at their deal of buy 1 game, get another for $20 and I saw that they had InFamous for $14.98 as well, but that wasn't advertised. This is in New York, so YMMV. Not bad for anyone holding out on that game.

Picked Infamous up for $10 at Walmart on Black Friday. You could of gotten it online as well I think. If you really want to save $5 or more it will probably be just as cheap next Black Friday or somewhere in between now and then.

[quote name='technicalstylez']dammit. i've bought 25 ps3 games since black friday and the deals just keep coming. im gonna check san jose toys r us just because.[/QUOTE]
Well it's nearing Christmas so that's why deals are through the roof now.

I would advise people not to waste money on this game. The beginning of the game is great and all but then it turns into a go do this, turn on that, go kill this type of game. Very repetitive and boring.

[quote name='AzzidReign']I'd rather wait for Infamous 2, Infamous was really good but it felt like a copy of Prototype on steroids.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think Prototype would be a copy of InFamous, since InFamous came out first...:bouncy:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Actually, I think Prototype would be a copy of InFamous, since InFamous came out first...:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That, and Prototype sucked compared to InFamous. Prototype could have benefited greatly from a few more weeks of polish.

Infamous is easily worth that price.

[quote name='Jinchuriki']I would advise people not to waste money on this game. The beginning of the game is great and all but then it turns into a go do this, turn on that, go kill this type of game. Very repetitive and boring.[/QUOTE]

Most games get repetitive near the end, especially open-world games.

inFamous is still one of the best PS3 exclusives of this generation and definitely shouldn't be missed.

bread's done
Back