Infamous: Second Son $51.98 after Coupon Code (eBay)

SlickDeals. Take all of the worst members on this site, and they won't hold a candle to those over there. While overall we help each other out by cutting deals on trading, find each other deals, and generally get along with each other..over there they encourage return fraud, brag about buying 1000s of things to flip for pennies, and that whole bragging about getting $60 for a USB, while that is frowned upon here from bragging about, they eat stuff like that up.

It's the GameFAQs of deals sites.
you are forgetting the rank of hierarchy over at SD goes by how many reputation points you have.

Mine arrived Saturday and I chose free shipping. Haven't gotten around to playing yet worked all weekend Tonight is the night though!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have played the game/series, can I jump right into this or will it benefit me to play the original two first?

I have both in the backlog but don't really feel like trudging through 30+ hours of the games this week if I don't have to. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have played the game/series, can I jump right into this or will it benefit me to play the original two first?

I have both in the backlog but don't really feel like trudging through 30+ hours of the games this week if I don't have to.
Jump right in! No prior knowledge of the series is needed at all!

bread's done
Back