InFamous, used for $34.99 @ gamestop

haize

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
InFamous used for PS3 $34.99 @ gamestop

Just noticed this today when i was at gamestop eyeing out games to pick up for the upcoming b2g1. I remember it being $54.99 earlier this week when i was there with a friend. This seems to be an in-store price only, as thier website has it listed higher.

Its an excellent game to grab at this pricepoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind having a UK copy, there're a couple of UK sites like dvd.co.uk and thehut.com selling the Platinum version new for about $27.00 USD, including shipping to the US

Thinking of getting InFamous, Resistance 2, and maybe Star Wars: Force Unleashed Sith Edition tomorrow.. but can't decide if SW is worth it to be the free game, since it's only $29.99 and the other two are $34.99. -10% from Edge card and 3 games for less than $70 is a damn good price.

This *might* be YMMV in the stores. I stopped at a Gamestop in PA on my way home to price out my wanted list for tomorrow and it was still 54.99 there.

It makes sense that they would try to clear their stock a little, this is one of the games in the WalMart PS3 bundle...should be more of them around than usual a few weeks after x-mas

[quote name='Sharkhunt']This *might* be YMMV in the stores. I stopped at a Gamestop in PA on my way home to price out my wanted list for tomorrow and it was still 54.99 there.

It makes sense that they would try to clear their stock a little, this is one of the games in the WalMart PS3 bundle...should be more of them around than usual a few weeks after x-mas[/QUOTE]

They pretty have online price only on everything now which is really lame. I'd jump on this if this was the instore price.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP.
I've been waiting to get this game since it first came out. >_>

The Edge card bonus and B2G1 might finally force me to buy it.

[quote name='Sharkhunt']This *might* be YMMV in the stores. I stopped at a Gamestop in PA on my way home to price out my wanted list for tomorrow and it was still 54.99 there. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fatbot3']They pretty have online price only on everything now which is really lame. I'd jump on this if this was the instore price.[/QUOTE]

Generally, the online price is ~$5 less than the store price, so this should be less than $55 in-store. The issue here is likely that the store's system has not been updated yet. There is usually some lag between when a price drops in the corporate system and when it finally filters down to all the stores.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Anyone know how much Super Mario Galaxy is used in stores right now? Says $34.99 online only on the website.[/QUOTE]

i want to say $39.99

I rented this game and was disappointed. I'm a HUGE Sly Cooper fan and was expecting something great from SP but it was ok. Ok game. The powers are just guns in disguise. I do like the platforming though. You can go anywhere you want and scale any building.

Might buy this as part of the B2G1 sale... it's worth in my collection.

bread's done
Back