Infected (PSP) $9.99 at Circuit City

How perfect, I just traded my used one for $8, and kinda want it again.
Also makes good trade fodder for the EB trade deal.

Edit: My used one even had the UPC cut out for a rebate. Would be nice to buy a totally new one.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']this keeps giving me an error of the service is unable to process your request WTF i tried it 3 times.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

I tried picking up Infected and Battlefield 2 at my local CC this past Sunday but they haven't had either in stock for some time. I hope CC.com can get their crap together soon, I would love to get my hands on both of these titles.

)-(

Game is fun for a few hours and then it gets mind numbingly repetitive and stupid doing the same things over and over and over again. I bought mine at CC for $8.96, and it takes alot for me to not like a game at $8.96, but this game managed to do it.

I guess it's worth the $10 if you can turn around and trade it to EB and get your money back when you eventually get bored of it.

I remember infected dropping to 9.99 memorial day weekend. . .that's when I got mine. Haven't played it yet. . .saving it for a plane trip or a roadtrip that my wife won't make me drive.

Great game, but only for $10--it can be finished in a day, but it's really fun while it lasts.

It also has some cool, ambitious multiplayer options; but since barely anyone bought the game, there's no one to compete with and no one to "infect".

bread's done
Back