Infestation: Survivor Stories is $3.75 (Also known as The War Z)

Its not about "winning", this is the internet. Debate much?

Its more about you using comments like "over exaggeration", "infantile" and being all passive aggressive, then responding like a child, as shown in this post.

Its ironic, when you add that to your signature. Ive posted specific points that can be discussed. You have metaphorically stuck your fingers in your ears and screamed "IM RIGHT, EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID". How about debating my points like an adult rather than attacking the person? Care to bring up counter points more mature than "its not a pvp game"? (shame about that description). I never flamed you, went all emo passive aggressive with my comments like you have.

You might want to check your own maturity level before you use the phrase "infantile". Clearly that suits you more than me based on this thread. If you have nothing more than idiocy to bring to the topic, then kindly STFU.
I don't mind debate. But talking to you has proven to be pointless. I'm done with it. Feel free to find someone else to annoy. :)

If that was directed at me, im not offended by the way you play the game. Its also pretty infantile to say im exaggerating because you havent experienced any problems in your minuscule amount of playtime. Because you havent seen it first hand it doesnt exist? You cant take the things you like, claim the things you hate dont exist and say its a good game. Overall, its not. It has fun aspects. But overall, its broken.

As for what you said fox, i dunno. They added barricades, barbed wire and boarding up windows for that reason. Take a "base" and hold it. In my opinion, its better to force people who want to PvP to come fight you, rather than roaming around and murdering people who are just trying to scavenge. Tanking and holding camps was supposed to be one of the PvP aspects. But like many thing, got destroyed by poor planning. There is no "legitimate" way to pvp now, either you grief, or get griefed.

I do admit, if they add features into the game then they need to make them work as promised. I probably am a wimp so I would try to fortify some useless shed and then scavenge for loot, but that would be more risky. And making it so that players who want to do PvP can't enjoy the game is definitely crappy on their part. Ghost spawning and server jumping also smells of amateur and lazy developing that should have been patched up a long time ago. The devs are total asses so they can't get over themselves enough to listen to some constructive criticism and improve the game to make it something better.

Game's back to regular price, $15, $25, $50. I didn't even get to get my copy. I guess I can wait till next discount.

bread's done
Back