Infinite Undiscovery - $15.98 New at EB Games

TronB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I realize it's been at this price for a few months now, but I never saw a thread about it or anything, so I thought I would post it for people who don't know. $15.98 isn't a bad price, I think the lowest I've seen it for recently is $24.99. After visiting many, many EB's, I finally managed to find a sealed copy and not a gutted one.

[quote name='doctor_payne13']I maintain that that was the worst RPG of the generation.

But for $15... MAYBE.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, The Last Remnant was pretty terrible. So was what I've played of the Two Worlds demo.

spent a few minutes on it, im in the forest and so far it is terrible.
wasted 25$, I might get back to it and enjoy....who knows

[quote name='RavenousBear']I don't know, The Last Remnant was pretty terrible. So was what I've played of the Two Worlds demo.[/QUOTE]

TLR was pretty slick. Not the best presentation-wise, but for SRPG dummies like me, that game was a tailor made fit where it counted - the gameplay.

Interested in IU, will definitely pick it up once I get back home to my XBox!

[quote name='thegamecubist']TLR was pretty slick. Not the best presentation-wise, but for SRPG dummies like me, that game was a tailor made fit where it counted - the gameplay.

Interested in IU, will definitely pick it up once I get back home to my XBox![/QUOTE]

I thought the gameplay was terrible for TLR. I got stuck and gave up on the game because I was so frustrated with it. I wonder what the developers were smoking when they thought to themselves it was a good idea to not let the player choose exactly what action they wanted their characters to perform in battle. This game gave me some gamer rage, something like this "The other partys are down revive them, why arent you reviving them, you know the damn spell so revive them!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb:

I was enjoying the story line but the battle system was retarded.

See for me it wasn't so bad - granted, I didn't play too much of it, only like 4-5 hours. The thing with AI; even with set routines, it changes for everyone. For example, I thought the Party AI in Persona 3 was excellent as long as you managed the tactics, but some wish it a painful death.

bread's done
Back