Infinite Undiscovery - Gen. Discussion & Info

I have a question about this game. I just got it during Amazon's Black Friday sale (and due to some bugs in the system, I might end up getting it for free), with the foil card. Do I have to redeem the code before I start the game to get the bonus, or can I do that after I've made a save?

I'm debating starting the game, but in case I don't like it, I'd rather keep the code intact as trading fodder...

You can do it after you've made a save. All the vouchers do is add items to the shops.

And to whoever said there's more story on higher difficulties - that's false. You need to play higher difficulties for all achievements, that's it.

Bump for a pre-order bonus lithograph and download code update/warning. The DLC code expires tomorrow, 3/31/09. It claims it will fully expire. I'm not sure how true the statement is but thought it might be worth bumping the thread. Amazon had it labeled as a "gift".

It's been almost a year since someone has posted in here... I'd just like to give this thread a bump. I have a growing backlog right now and I figured I'd grab a game out and beat it before March since there are so many games coming out this month. The game I choose was called Infinite Undiscovery, after completing this game I must say I don't understand any of the reviews I've seen. I really didn't expect much out of it but little did I know that I was picking a game that would soon become a favorite. This is one of my favorite 360 games and I just couldn't put it down. I honestly think this is the most underrated game I've ever played, the combat is awesome, and I really did like the characters. In my book this game is right up there with Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia, if not better than both.

The reason for my bump is to plug this outstanding game, if you are looking for an RPG to play that is cheap you should definitely pick this game up.

I really liked this game too. It did have some major flaws but once you get past the gimmicky first few dungeons and the gameplay settles down a little, it was a great little game. I thought the writers did a great job with the relationship between Capell and Aya too.

bread's done
Back