Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

hi i need help with refs for yourps3forfree just stsrted this freebie stuff and i cant seem to get refs ill do no cc sites for help in getting refs its only 8 for the 40gig now and i havent even had a single ref i have a youtube vid i just put up its got 70 views and stil no refs plz help since i just started this i havent signed up for much just yourps3for free and rewards1 i accualy just got enough credits to order a ps3 remote through rewards1 and it came 2 days ago so i know that one is good but it does take awhile to earn credits ive even shown people te free gft earned and i still cant get refs for anything people just dont believe it even when their looking at the proof and i would like to add everyone talks about stamps.com but when i did my offer i did netflix 14day trial got a dvd sent to me watched it sent it back then canceled before 14days no charge on the cc and got to watch a free movie

Hey.. I had a few quick questions. I've started a new conga for YourCamera4Free.com. I was wondering:

A) Would you mind adding it to the initial list, and
B) Under the 1 thread per user rule, do congas count? I've got a personal thread for all of my referral websites, and I'm now running the YC4F conga. I certainly don't mind deleting the personal thread if this is in opposition to the 1 per user rule, but just asking in case it's actually allowed.

[quote name='draigun']Hey.. I had a few quick questions. I've started a new conga for YourCamera4Free.com. I was wondering:

A) Would you mind adding it to the initial list, and
B) Under the 1 thread per user rule, do congas count? I've got a personal thread for all of my referral websites, and I'm now running the YC4F conga. I certainly don't mind deleting the personal thread if this is in opposition to the 1 per user rule, but just asking in case it's actually allowed.[/QUOTE]
Don't know what you mean by the first question, but for the second, I asked this before and Foladar (the mod in this section) said 1 conga and 1 personal thread is allowed per user.

Alright, thanks. As for the first question, I should have said "active conga list" instead of "initial list". (The active conga list contained in the first post of this thread)

I have a question regarding the one-conga rule. I started a Conga Line about a year ago for YouriPodTouch4Free ( http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=151443 ) and I've been rotating/updating it since I got my three referrals last September.

Your rules state "Users who have abandoned previous congas being led by them will no longer be allowed to run congas."

Does this mean that users who DON'T abandon previous congas being led by them can start another conga line? It's implied by that rule but it also says one conga per user, or is that only that you can BE on one conga at a time?

Just checking....thanks!

Does trainn ck the credit card used for each of your referrals? My mom completed an offer but i paid for it using my credit card. She has her own address but she doesn't have any credit cards, so i used mine. Could that be a problem?

Oddly enough I can't create a thread here in the Ref. Central. I have not created a thread yet and I have been a member for more than 30 days. :cry:

Is there some other limit I don't know about?

[quote name='PopSmith']Oddly enough I can't create a thread here in the Ref. Central. I have not created a thread yet and I have been a member for more than 30 days. :cry:

Is there some other limit I don't know about?[/quote]

You have to not be a cag newbie to create a thread in the ref section

[quote name='fearthespear159']What are the best sites for doing stuff yourself without referrals? I'm mostly interested in iPods and iPhones[/QUOTE]
Trainn allows you to do that too, but it's pretty hard the points way.

So I did the gamefly trial on yourfree360games.com seven days ago and still no credit recieved. I want to file an MCR, but I foolishly didn't save the confirmation e-mail and Yahoo seems to have purged my trash. Does anyone know of a way to get documentation after the fact?

Yeah, credit went through tonight. I guess it actually waits to see that you remained a member for seven days, even though it says 2-3 days to credit.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']what is the best way to ensure that offers credit? Im confused about cookies etc, can someone PM me.[/QUOTE]
Prepare:

1. Open up a browser
2. Clear all cookies and change your browser settings to allow ALL cookies and popups. If needed, lower your security settings.
3. Disable any security software, especially the ones that prevent popups and cookies from being created.
4. Remove immunization processes that prevent you form visiting certain sites and certain cookies from being created. In other words, it PREVENTS you from going to "bad sites" and installing "bad software". Spywareblaster and Spybot programs do this.
5. Ensure your browser allows javascript/java to load. Firefox has little checkboxes in the options area.

Do it:

1. After you do the above, login to the freebie site and do your offer.
2. Ensure all pages load fully. If you like, wait a couple of moments after you see the progress bar being loaded just to be sure. Also, if popups spawn see if it has anything to do with your offer before closing it.
3. Once the offer is done (you did what was required of you), close the advertiser's site after a few moments

Go back:

1. Re-enable your security software, prevention programs.
2. Launch your browser, and go back to the previous config (if you so choose).

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do we leave feedback for referral trades since nothing tangible was exchanged? This is for a negative feedback BTW.

Hello Downshift here! Just making sure I understand this right, Since I am 10 days new here I have to wait 30 days to post my referrel links in the Referral Forms?

[quote name='benzene']I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do we leave feedback for referral trades since nothing tangible was exchanged? This is for a negative feedback BTW.[/QUOTE]
I believe as long as you do some kind of credible trade you can leave feedback. If you did a referral for referral or referral for cash trade, I'm pretty sure it is acceptable.

I'm interested in trying to get a few newer release 360 games from this... out of curiosity how many offers/referrals would I need to complete to get say... Gear of War 2? A rough idea is fine.

Where do I get started? Hop into one of the conga threads, register under a referral from the previous person to join in then post my referral?

We don't have congas for the 360 games site. You'd just have to create your own thread for it and unfotunately no one is really signing up for free under another person anymore. You've got to offer a little something in return. Or you could sign up and complete two offers and be done with it. If you pick the right offers you could end up getting Gears 2 for under $10. If you want to try the referral route then you've got to do only one offer and get TWO people to each do at least one offer as well. Good luck. If you want to help me out that'd be awesome. ;)

[quote name='Redeema']We don't have congas for the 360 games site. You'd just have to create your own thread for it and unfotunately no one is really signing up for free under another person anymore. You've got to offer a little something in return. Or you could sign up and complete two offers and be done with it. If you pick the right offers you could end up getting Gears 2 for under $10. If you want to try the referral route then you've got to do only one offer and get TWO people to each do at least one offer as well. Good luck. If you want to help me out that'd be awesome. ;)[/quote]

If the referral still counts towards my progress of getting the item then shoot me a PM with your link and I may be able to accommodate if I end up doing it.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']If the referral still counts towards my progress of getting the item then shoot me a PM with your link and I may be able to accommodate if I end up doing it.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it helps getting your item (since you have to sign up anyways) and it also helps Redeema (might as well someone out in the process).

I've successfully completed an offer-based site (gadgetcity) and would like to change. I don't want to use my credit card or phone number, but I don't mind giving out my address for snail mail spam. Surveys are fine, but I just want a system that is not difficult to navigate (hard as heck to find the good offers) and I'm just looking for some free xbox 360 points/games or wii games.

Also, is it reasonable to expect to be able to sign up for a site and have enough fill in your name and survey offers on day 1 to actually get a free game or points?

Thanks.

does anyone know what trainn/freepay/forcebucks, sites like that, if theres any offers that you can use a prepaid card for? yourgiftcards4free if you want a specific question

Hey, I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but I'm looking for Pay to Click/Visit/... sites. I find a lot of offer/referral ones here, but I don't want to be dependent on referral nor use a credit card to do offers.

Also, I need them to accept European users and that pay by Paypal or with gift cards to some shop that ships to Europe like Amazon.co.uk.

I'd ask you to send suggestions by PM so this thread doesn't get spammed. I'll register under your referral, if you can link an image of some proof even better as I probably won't be signing up for every site.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='TwztedElegance']Do I have to be a Canadian resident to be eligible for freebies? I'm a student from India studying here in Canada and need the cash lol.[/QUOTE]
Doubt it, unless maybe if you go over $599 from a site (if you do you gotta fill a tax form).

Freebie sites only really want your name and address (and some require a phone #). Advertiser's require this and also a card.

Btw, namaste :)

Sweet. Now if only I could do all this with a prepaid credit card. Looks like I'll have to ask my dad if I can use his :E

p.s: Hehehe, namaste :D

I have a stupid question, but how do I delete my referral thread? When I click the edit button, there's no option to delete.

[quote name='TwztedElegance']Sweet. Now if only I could do all this with a prepaid credit card. Looks like I'll have to ask my dad if I can use his :E

Be careful. Most sites and advertisers don't allow those. Advertisers usually reject the card at sign up, and freebie sites ban you if you do use it.

p.s: Hehehe, namaste :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kratos1010']So...how can i get my post back to the top? Am I allowed to bump it or no?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can bump your thread....once a day or so.

[quote name='zeppelinUSA']I have a stupid question, but how do I delete my referral thread? When I click the edit button, there's no option to delete.[/QUOTE]

Don't think you can delete it.

Is what up to date? Some of the congas have been made anew, so probably not. I haven't seen Foladar around in a while, so I'm not sure if he's still taking care of this thread (and forum) or not. Is there something special you're looking for?

Where Can I Get A Good Deal On External Hard Drives? What's A Good Price To Pay For Them? What Models Are Good? I Want One That Is Pc And Mac Compatible And For Windows Xp And Vista. The More Gb The Better. I Have Read A Lot Of Reviews And I Have Been Reading That The 1tb Drives Aren't So Great; They Crash A Lot. I Want The Most Space, With The Fastest Speed And With Great Reliability And That Won't Crash. I'm Looking To Store More Music Than Anything. If Anyone Can Give Me Feedback I'd Appreciate It. Thanks.

Sillylily14:cool:

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, the thread is so big.

Are we allowed to put a referral link in our signature? Or do you have to wait 30 days for that too?

Also, if I did the referral more like a sweepstakes, would it be something I could post into the contests and free stuff forum? Example: I'm using swagbucks, if they sign up with the referral link that's 1 entry in the drawing and every swagbuck they earn after sign up is an additional entry. After a set time I put all there entries in a container and take one at random and whoever it is wins the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Me that would not be allowable in the Contests forum. That would go here in the referral section.

SeriousIampro, I think there was one, but it wasn't giving out the prizes promised.

Is there sites to get free ms points in Europe / Estonia?....sites like points2shop, reward1 and other are all for USA, UK, Canada and Australia only ... :(

Hello,

I know the rule is one thread/member, but the program I was promoting is no longer available to the USA. Is there any way to delete my thread and start another? I already closed the thread.

Thank You

What offers do you guys recommend on trainn sites? I used to have people do stamps when it was a Level A offer but now it's not even a half Level B offer.

How many times a day can you bump your thread? Because i saw someone who bumped they're thread 5 times within about 14 hours.

I use E-rewards and I've had little to no problems with them. Are any of the sites offered in this forum (such as Saynation and SwagBucks) on the same level of easiness to use/join?

Is there a limit to how many of these you can join? For example, if you use one site that involves a search engine, are you banned from using other seach engine related sites?

Greeting
Our company is professional trading company,we wholesale all kind of shoes,clothing
etc,
Please visit our online store to choose the items you are looking for:

brandslead.com is our website

Sports shoes: Adidas, Nike, Puma, Jordan, AF1, nike shox, Nike air max.
PayPal price: USD 26-34 per includes shipping

T-shirt: Adidas, AF, AFF, AK, Armani, Artful Dodger, Babyphat, Bape, BBC, Blac Label,
Boss BRM, Burberry, CA, Coogi, Crown Holder, D&G, Diesel, Dsquared, Dth, eckō unltd,
ED hardy Evisu, GGG, G-Star, Hlst, Jordan, Juicy, Kappa, La Martina, Lacoste, Levi's,
LRG, Paul smith POLO, Prada, Rocawear, Ruehl, Sinful, Smet, Versace
PayPal price: USD 8-15 per includes shipping

Jacket/ suits: Boss, D&G, GA, Paul Smith, Versace, Zegna
PayPal price: USD 34-48 per includes shipping

Handbag: Bape, Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, Dooney & Bourke, ED, Fendi, Gucci, Jimmy
choo, Juicy, LV, Miumiu, Prada, Tous, Versace.
PayPal price: USD 28-36 per includes shipping

Jersey:
NFL: papal price: USD 20 per
NBA: PayPal price: USD 20 per
NHL:payPal price:USD 27 per
Women styles and kids styles are in stock

We welcome sample order and PayPal payment is available. No MOQ
Please reply me for more detail or visiting my website and ask our 24 hours online
service

MacGyver dvd box set on mycollects

Audrey Hepburn Ultimate Collection 20 DVD Boxset was -- and remains -- the perfect illustration of elegance and sophistication in Hollywood. A lot of actresses have tried to imitate her look, but they couldn't house dvd manage the same grace and skill, both onscreen and off. And the "Audrey Hepburn Ultimate Collection 20 DVD Boxset Five Pac" brings together five of the films that helped shape that image, including her three top starmaking roles. Okay, they're not her most impressive.Army Wives 1-3 dvd boxset But even when they're uneven ("Paris When It Sizzles"), her movies are charming,Audrey Hepburn Ultimate Collection 20 DVD Boxset sweet and just a little bit quirky.mad men 1-2 dvd boxset is awesome and one of the few series TV shows that I think I would watch at least several times on DVD (my wife and I still have all of the ERdvd boxset releases sitting unopened.... outside of a few special occasion nights when you get a bunch of friends together to watch a season of mad men box set as a party event, who has time to watch all of these things?). Anyway, back to the point... mad men 1-2 dvd boxset would certainly be one series I WOULD WATCH again mad men dvd boxset and I was so hoping they were going to release it for this Holiday season...house md dvd boxset I'll admit the first season of The A Team 1-5 dvd boxset (that's Alpha Team for the uninitiated) was a bit dodgy and had a rough quality to it. But season 2 is where the show really found it's groove and began to develop the characters and plots more.The A Team dvd boxset And you just gotta love all those silly inventions. But hey, it gets the job done. Season 2 also sees more guest appearances MacGyver seasons 1-7 dvd box set from more well-known actors such as Dennis Franz, Michael Ironside, The A Team seasons 1-5 Ken Foree, John Amos and the supercool Lance Henrickson.I grew up with MacGyver seasons 1-7 dvd box set, watching him in two different households on two continents (one with subtitles!) as I was growing up. For about three years, after having watched shows like 24 hours dvd, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel on DVD, I wondered when they would release MacGyver on dvd. I raced out in my car this past week when this DVD set was released and prepared myself for a MacGyver dvd box set
marathon.

So people go on these sites, Lockerz and Swagbucks. You get your prize and you are happy. But, since these sites have your information, have you gotten a increase of telemarketers or junk mail from random people since they have sold your information to them?

bread's done
Back