ING $25 Savings account coupon anyone have one?

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Was curious about opening an ING Orange Savings account and getting the bonus $25 after depositing $250 anyone have any more info, directions, or a referal/coupon that I could use? I think you get a $10 referal for hookin it up. I remember seeing a thread on this a while back on CAG. Thanx. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a couple more:

http://home.ingdirect.com/promo/promo_set.asp?t=%a3%69%8d%8e%94%8b%90%88%87%8a%8c%87%8b%94%c0%8c%8a%87%89%87%8c%8d
http://home.ingdirect.com/promo/pro...%71%70%73%75%70%74%7d%a9%75%73%70%72%70%75%77

If you don't already have a high yield savings account you really owe it to yourself to open one up, otherwise inflation is killing you and all the money you have sitting in your checking account is actually decreasing due to inflation. The $25 bonus is an added touch. If you already have a savings account, check with them to see how high the yield is. Most banks will give you a savings account with a piddly 0.25% APY whereas with ING you're getting 3% APY. Put enough cash in there and you can pull in an extra $100 a month in interest alone...enough for a couple of games :)

[quote name='bigl523']... Put enough cash in there and you can pull in an extra $100 a month in interest alone...enough for a couple of games :)[/QUOTE]

While that is technically true, in order to pull $100 a month in interest with a 3% APY you'll have to have $40,000 in your account. For me, that's a bit of a pipe dream at this point. I do agree with the sentiment though, if you have extra money just sitting around in a checking account or low yield savings account, stick it in this savings account. Just be forewarned that you can't touch any money deposited into this account until 15 days after the deposit was made.

As for "referral codes", the links themselves are the referrals and once someone completes the offer using the link, it will expire.

I'm pulling in $100 a month right now in interest so it's not a pipe dream for all of us :) The sick part of it all though is that if you had $1 million dollars spread out between enough cd's, savings accounts, etc. to evade the risk of banks failing, you'd be raking in $30 grand for doing nothing. Granted you could make more by investing in the market, but with that comes risk.

bread's done
Back