Inglorious Basterds $12 sealed new on Blu-Ray at Target!

buster90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Inglorious Basterds comes out this week for $20 on sale on Blu-ray at Target.

Use the popular $5 off coupon and get it for $15

PLus there is a $3 off coupon in today's Sunday paper in the coupon section. It is one the front of the coupon section. $3 off.

using both coupons brings the price to $12.

THere are coupons for a few other movies (Public Enemies, Funny People, etc) but they don't seem to be on sale at Target this week.

I wanted to give this its own thread $12 is a steal for a great movie in HD.

Picked up IB and Point Break for $18.xx total. I had purchased PB from Amazon a few weeks go for $10 but at $4.99 I had to rebuy & return to amazon.

Picked my copy up today and had the same issues others were. The $5 coupon scanned fine but the cashier tried to tell me the mfg coupon couldn't be stacked I politely told her that was wrong. She called the manager over and he overrode it. Good deal!

Target at Seekonk, MA was selling it for $29.99! My bro was very disappointed.

At least he got that Tinker Bell Blu-ray for $1.99. lol

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Whew, glad I decided to pull the trigger this morning on IB since they removed it. Clerk was hesitant to scan the second coupon but then realized one was a mfr's and the other was a Target. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Coupon is NOT dead. Just go to the redplum.com and search "Inglourious Basterds". Maybe the original URL got changed, but the coupon is STILL active. Printed one out 30 seconds ago. Happy hunting!

I just watched the IB blu ray. This movie gets better each time you watch it. Its perfect for blu ray. The 2 and a half hours felt more like just one hour. It went by so fast.

[quote name='ShadowEX']Target at Seekonk, MA was selling it for $29.99! My bro was very disappointed.

At least he got that Tinker Bell Blu-ray for $1.99. lol[/QUOTE]

Did he have them scan it? I went in this morning for my copy and they were marked at 29.99 but rang up at 19.99

Just check the copies of IB too. If you're expecting a digital copy version you NEED to have the one that has the slipcover. Without it you won't get a digital copy. I discovered that before I checked out last night at Target.

i 1st tried to get this and asked if i could use the cpn on the box. and the rep said no @ customer svc. only if i bought the other movies speculated. so i walked away. went back to the bluray section and ripped off a cpn and then went to a reg register and used it w/ the target cpn.

IB=$9.99. good for me.

[quote name='ShadowEX']Target at Seekonk, MA was selling it for $29.99! My bro was very disappointed.

At least he got that Tinker Bell Blu-ray for $1.99. lol[/QUOTE]

just for the record i noticed at the target in warwick the other day that there were 2 different versions of IB one was with a target exclusive soundtrack or some nonsense for 29.99 the regular one was 19.99 i dont know if the packaging was different they were all out of the special target editions when i got there

[quote name='Azarius']just for the record i noticed at the target in warwick the other day that there were 2 different versions of IB one was with a target exclusive soundtrack or some nonsense for 29.99 the regular one was 19.99 i dont know if the packaging was different they were all out of the special target editions when i got there[/QUOTE]One version which was priced at $19.99 was the same one everyone is selling.

The other version, with a different slip cover and different back cover art, indicates that it comes with the soundtrack included with the purchase for $26.99, again at that price last week. It's the same soundtrack on CD that you'd buy at retail, it's just bundled with the movie for an additional $7.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I couldn't find Inglorious Basterds for 19.99. The normal one I scanned was 29.99. My pops would have loved it.[/QUOTE]

That might be because it was on sale LAST week.

but doesnt target pricematch? I am sure you can bring in a walmart ad, and say inglorious isn't pictured here, but, it is 19.99 as well...than proceed to ask the target employee to call if she does not believe.

Would this work? I am hoping so, because I want to get this movie tomorrow with body of lies and district 9 (savings of $26 if all the coupons go through, for a total of $34 if they can match walmats inglorious for 20 bucks).

bread's done
Back