Injustice: God's Among Us (Ultimate Edition) - $19.99 Amazon

I had called and the rep told me it would have to be in Stock in order to pm. Sucks I really wanted it at that price. Hopefully amazon will restock.

Bought! I've waited so long to play this game! First I waited on MK9 to go Komplete, then played MKvsDC and decided I'd rather have DC characters than MK, so I waited for Injustice, but it never really hit the sweet $10 spot and THEN they added Lobo (my favorite DC character from a very short list of non-heroes back in the day) and the ton-o-skins and whatnot.

This is definitely the version to get, and $19.99 new is good enough to finally taste the T-rated DC beatdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warner Bros published titles always drop in price like a rock. I expect this to be $10 around the holidays. I'll wait especially that I have a digital copy that I got for $20 less that this price. :)

Vanilla is $7.99 on 360 gold sale this week, plus $6 more for the crap season pass.  I felt betrayed at first, but then realized the Ultimate version is far superior and will probably retain it's value of at least $15 for quite a while, seeing MK9:KE is still holding strong at >$10.

I'm tempted to get this for the PS4 I don't have yet but plan on having at some point before September 9th.

Speaking of which, and this is completely off topic, but what is the best deal for a PS4 right now? I'm iffy about the Destiny bundle, I'm sure something better will pop up between now and then ...right?

avoid the vita version like the plague.

if you want to play competitively, just skip it.

MK was ported better. sure the graphics worse, but the framerates were good, and the gameplay is still intact. you can literally practice on the go, if youre into competitive play.

injustice? crap framerates, which in return results in terrible gameplay experience. just avoid...

OR maybe you can buy for the PS4, then use remote play on the vita.

PS4, $8.40 on PSN. Bought!
No, it's on PSN+ for $8.40

I'm kind of mad that I spent $20 now, I have to accept the package because it's coming with something else, ugh I'm gonna keep telling myself I was going to keep the game on disc anyways lol

is injustice better on the ps3 or ps4? in terms of whether it's a worthy upgrade?
If you have the PS3 version and the DLC or don't care about the DLC then stick with PS3 IMO. If you don't have it on PS3 there is no reason not to get it on PS4. Esp for $20 or $8.40.

I don't see how balance patches can kill a game. You gotta be really stingy to get salty over that.

Anyway, no, they're not rebalancing the game anymore. They do hotfixes and exploits, though.
I really just don't like discovering and practicing things only for them to rendered worthless a week later (I never even had a chance to have fun with Scorpion, who was apparently nerfed hard). I ended up just rolling with Superman (and some Green Arrow/Grundy)because they mostly left him alone for a long time and was ridiculous.

Since they are done rebalancing the game, it's time to pick this up again for another spin.

Why did you play in tournaments? If not, then who cares if they balanced the game thru patches. And netplay has always worked fine for me, must be your connection.
Third Strike revision 990608 removed unblockables. Alpha 2 Gold castrated the entire cast. Do I really need to play at a competitive level to notice or care care that significant gameplay options were removed?
Also, Injustice online is terrible because it drops inputs all day.

Ooof. Have Injustice vanilla on Xbox. Wanted to go Ultimate disc copy for that. Now with the PS+ sale, tempting to go for PS3 version instead - or even PS4, since I plan to get one sometime next year.

Damn, this was the price I was waiting for, but that 8.40 on the Sony Store is definitely tempting. I normally don't buy digital content when you can buy a hard copy, but 11.60 is a big difference. Decisions desicions. 

Oh well, wound up biting the bullet and buying it on Amazon. I am just a sucker for physical copies. I'll save my HD space for arcade style games that don't have physical copies. 

Five bucks for the Vita version was too much for me to resist. Not the best version I'm sure, but I didn't see the point of buying incomplete DLC for my Xbox 360 game when I could get the full game and get it to go.

fuck... I am not a PS+ guy (and am out of voucher codes), space on my PS3 is at a premium, and this is an amazing game I would like to have physically. On the other hand, I have the WiiU version physically and if I simply created a new PSN account and redeemed a PS+ trial I could save $11.....

Hell, I don't know, I guess I will keep my Amazon order, I just wish they would hurry up and ship it though. If I didn't have to jump through the PS+ hoops I would likely just get it there, oh well..... Even that Vita version is tempting at $5, even if it is crap compared to the PS3 version.

is injustice better on the ps3 or ps4? in terms of whether it's a worthy upgrade?
I don't know if I've explained in this thread or not.... I'd normally say no, but at this price it's really up in the air.

The PS4 version has SLIGHTLY better graphics and framerate (same as the WiiU version) but the flipside is that the online is a graveyard compared to the other versions. Now, with this being a fighter and not something like CoD, I personally don't think that's a big deal.... I don't think you'll ever have trouble finding a match, but if you spend a lot of time online you will likely face some of the same people several times. Then there's the whole "PS+ is mandatory for online" issue, which is a dealbreaker for me but may not be for you.

So yeah, I don't imagine the online community on the PS4 version getting much better than it is now, and it's hard to predict how the PS3 community will hold up in the months to come. Even without the PS+ nonsense I'd stick with the PS3 version, the bump in performance on PS4 is nominal and IMO a worthwhile sacrifice for the larger community, which is nice. Otherwise there is no difference either way.

Last edited:
Between the Amazon sale and now this I'm sure PS4's online community is going to go up a tad. Another bonus is Vita remote play.

bread's done
Back