Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) $39.99/$31.99 Unlocked - Best Buy (Amazon PM'd)

GCU is quite amazing isn't it. I remember all the hate, long forgotten now. No PS4 so I can't take advantage of this. I did however grab it for Vita $25.XX w/GCU and it's pretty awesome. Though there are framerate/ugliness issues...

Goddammit. I just bought it Friday thinking the 49.99 was going into this week. Guess I'll go and price match. Hope my reward zone certs I used don't confuse them too much.

GCU is quite amazing isn't it. I remember all the hate, long forgotten now. No PS4 so I can't take advantage of this. I did however grab it for Vita $25.XX w/GCU and it's pretty awesome. Though there are framerate/ugliness issues...
Agreed about GCU. I was annoyed at shipping problems for my Dark Souls 2 CE preorder from back in September from Amazon and then realized that I could just do in store pick up at BB and get it for $100 with tax and grab it whenever I want rather than $120 and be at the mercy of UPS. Plus I had $5 in Reward Certs from some other earlier deal I got. At least for the next couple years while I have GCU it is hard to imagine buying a game anywhere else unless it is an older title

That being said this is a good deal for Injustice. I got the CE at release and I was happy with it. If I had a PS4 I would definitely get this just for the visual overhaul and all of the DLC.

If your debating to upgrade a PS3 copy to PS4, don't. It looks fugly for PS4 graphics. Plus Story mode has framerate issues in cutscenes (yes there is lag in cutscenes on a PS4 game that looks like upscaled PS3 graphics, lol). If you don't care about online and have never played Injustice, then feel free to check it out. It's a decent game, good story. Combat is YMMV though.

If your debating to upgrade a PS3 copy to PS4, don't. It looks fugly for PS4 graphics. Plus Story mode has framerate issues in cutscenes (yes there is lag in cutscenes on a PS4 game that looks like upscaled PS3 graphics, lol). If you don't care about online and have never played Injustice, then feel free to check it out. It's a decent game, good story. Combat is YMMV though.
Uh, no. Gameplay is YMMV for every game ever made, but universally Injustice has been very well recieved and your comment is the worst thing I've seen written about it that isn't WiiU specific (or that I didn't write myself lol). I do hate the absence of a block button (as a defensive player in Mortal Kombat that messed me up badly) but I am in the minority on that one, and aside from that it's a fantastic game.

Now I haven't played the PS4 version so if they added some touch-pad nonsense I don't know about then maybe I am wrong, otherwise the combat really is amazing though.

Can't you upgrade for $10 (or is that promotion dead now)? Surely it's worth at least that....

Last edited:
This will be 20 bucks by early summer. No real reason to buy this PS4 version over the PS3/360 version. I had it for PS4, but flipped it back to BB during their gift card offers a few weeks back. Previously had it on PS3 and it looks nearly identical, with no added content for PS4 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was well worth it, I had it on 360 and enjoyed it but never got to buying the DLC and on my way to Best Buy to make a return and saw I could get it for 31.99 w/GCU and thought might aswell, there's not real update to the graphics but the combat is still great so I'm satisfied :D but it will definitely be between $20-30 come Summer and has a chance to be free with PS+ down the line.

bread's done
Back