injustice

From what I've played of it so far it seems great. It's pretty fun for a casual fighting game fan. It works flawlessly on the gamepad as well.

Any concrete word on DLC for the WiiU version? I have read conflicting reports about its availability. I know it didn't the get preorder bonuses. I would like to support this version.

It's fun! I think Wii U pro controler worked well, which is how I played most of the main story mode. For the arcade mode I enjoyed having off screen gamepad play, as unlocking all 24 character endings can get tiresome so its good to have a show on in the background. Also the CvT arcade stick works nicely for this game. I thought the online survival mode seems fun but didn't get much time with it before I had to bring it back to rental store.

[quote name='tinskat']Any concrete word on DLC for the WiiU version? I have read conflicting reports about its availability. I know it didn't the get preorder bonuses. I would like to support this version.[/QUOTE]

Well it was said in a Nintendo direct that it would have all DLC. The back of the box also lists DLC under the Nintendo Network list of features. So I can't see it not coming out.

Netherrealm did confirm no season pass for Wii U though, but Assassins Creed 3 didn't get a Wii U season pass either but still received all DLC seperately. I think Nintendo's online system just isn't setup right now to work with season passes is the reason.

bread's done
Back