'Insane' Teacher...

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
capt.flsn10107181601.teacher_sex_flsn101.jpg

Yes, my friend, I would hit it happily.
Damn that is one lucky ass 14 year old kid. I remember my elementary school had a fine teacher but i dont think she was in to that kind of stuff.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Who the fuck is she and why should I care?[/QUOTE]

She slept with her fourteen year old student, you should care because that was your freshman fantasy.

[quote name='rallen']She slept with her fourteen year old student, you should care because that was your freshman fantasy.[/QUOTE]

Alright, but no actually it wasn't. :lol:

"The boy told investigators he and the teacher had sex in a classroom, her house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove. He said Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed."

Hey man, I can't find anywhere to have sex. My parents are home, I can't get a hotel room. Can you drive around and not watch too much, cuz?

[quote name='rallen']She slept with her fourteen year old student, you should care because that was your freshman fantasy.[/QUOTE]

nah, when he was a freshman, he wanted to hit it with freshman girls. The problem is, he still does ;)

hitityoda0dz.jpg

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Time to go back to high school and sign up as a freshman.[/QUOTE]

I'm still young enough to be a high-schooler by television standards...

Hello, fresh meat!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ahh yes, her again. YES I would hit it![/QUOTE]

Ditto. I remember when this was all over the news several months ago, and my opinion as to my hitting of it has not changed.

I would Hit it again and again and again and again. Then I would go out for lunch. Then I will hit it again and again and again.

hit4rx.png

And if anyone starts to bitch about how that isn't Foreman, they can shove it, because I know it's not. Just a random guy getting decked.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Hell No, I Wouldn't fucking Hit That! That's Disgusting![/QUOTE]
Haha, just kidding. Just thought this thread needed a little variety. :mrgreen:

Of course I'd hit that. I've got a pulse, don't I?

Also, I had this really hot teacher in high school. She was really nice and friendly, oh, and hot. But recently I heard that she's pretty much insane now. Oh well.

[quote name='jaykrue']
captflsn10107181601teachersexf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you turn your head sideways and squint, it looks like he's int he midle of the word 'fuck', so I took the liberty of making the board 'fuck' free again.

shaq1pc.png

What a waste that a hot teacher like that is putting out for little kids who can't even get a real boner.

She should be a college professor...

Would you guys hit this?

homolkacp37172560se.jpg

I would, if I had a body guard that is.

She killed, tortured and raped (along with her husband, they had taken home movies, which the police later destroyed after evidence was gathered) 2 girls. She was willing and participated fully in these. She also helped her husband rape her sister (by giving her drugs), the second time she did this her sister died (the 3rd death). This gives a good rundown http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/bernardo/.

This was taken during the trial about 12 years ago. In current photos she's still attractive for her age, just need some work (hard to keep up you appearance in prison).

I would hit it till my dick fell off. Then i'll tape it back on and hit it again.

Edit: NOT the picture above! The OP picture ;)

[quote name='punqsux']im just curious, why is she insane?[/QUOTE]

That was the plea she actually entered in court. But I watched the Larry King interview with her husband a while back and listen to some of the audio tapes they had, I almost believe her claim. She literally talks like, not just sounds like, but actually talks like a 15 year old to the kid the whole time. Almost like a separate personality from her the rest of the time. I kinda feel sorry for her husband, or I guess ex-husband.

[quote name='Xevious']I would Hit it again and again and again and again. Then I would go out for lunch. Then I will hit it again and again and again.[/QUOTE]

You forgot post-dinner. Including that, I'm totally with you on the "hit it" count

[quote name='0192837465']Is it just me, or does he look like agent smith?
captflsn10107181601teachersexf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Since when did Smith tote a revolver? o_o He was a strict IMI Desert Eagle guy.

Rallen's sig and Scrubking's avatar. :drool::drool::drool:

My alter-ego would nail her... not sure if I would, though. Then again, there's a thin line in between somebody and their alter-ego.

bread's done
Back