Instant $10 Savings on Bambi Blu-ray Combo Pack Pre-Order with Amazon!

dvdactor

CAGiversary!
EDIT: Price dropped to $24.99 before the coupon.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Home-Video-DVD/b?ie=UTF8&node=300381&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=0WBNM8PNZ6WPGB0JR1DQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1278991062&pf_rd_i=130&tag=cheapassgam08-20

Right now, Amazon has the Bambi pre-order for $27.99 but if you add it to your cart from this link, when you get to the final checkout page, a $10 discount comes off making it $17.99.

Seeing it is over $25 before promo comes off, should be free shipping and there is always the Pre-Order Price Guarantee before the disc comes out in March.

I'm guessing some B&M stores may end up having this cheaper by the time a $10 coupon for retail stores comes out, but no harm in locking it in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to revive a dead thread, but I just checked my order, and it is showing now 24.99 (as opposed to 14.99/17.99 when I pre-ordered it - no trace of the coupon). My first pre-order with amazon, so not sure whether that's normal, or whether they the killed the coupon when adjusting the price down(can't remember whether I locked it when the item was 27.99, or 24.99)
Anyone has the same problem/experience with that?

[quote name='Teujip']I hate to revive a dead thread, but I just checked my order, and it is showing now 24.99 (as opposed to 14.99/17.99 when I pre-ordered it - no trace of the coupon). My first pre-order with amazon, so not sure whether that's normal, or whether they the killed the coupon when adjusting the price down(can't remember whether I locked it when the item was 27.99, or 24.99)
Anyone has the same problem/experience with that?[/QUOTE]
14.99 here too. I would give 'em a call.

thanks for the quick replies guys - hopping on to CS chat.

UPDATE: went throught the Chat system. After explaining to the CSR what the promotion was about (he was trying to tell me that I would get $10 after the item shipped), he agreed to adjust the purchase price down - dunno how long it will take to reflect on the account, but that should be taken care of.

UPDATE2: all set! Price now showing $14.99 :) groovy!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back