Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Getting close to my first payout... I can see why cautious people such as yourselves would wait till I confirmed a payout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first payout. Took a bit longer then expected because I was slacking off. Arrived the day after I made the request. Feel free to ask me questions, and to rush as fast as your fingers will take you to my invite link. ^_^

Yeah, that first payment was pretty awesome... It'd be more awesome if I got another one to go with it soon... A good way to get payments faster is referrals... Or so I hear. It's not like I've gotten any yet. O_O

On a mobile device so. How's this thing work? Just one of those time consuming survey things. Hopefully not filled with roaming viruses

Well, it's rather simple. You get a number of short, three-question surveys you can do every few hours. For doing these surveys, you can earn coins, and tickets or money. Coins can be spent on entries for the $2 drawing they hold every four hours, or spent on tickets, at a rate of one coin for five tickets. The tickets are entries in to the daily drawing of fifty dollars. Occasionally, you will receive surveys not created by users, but by the website itself. These come in two types, surveys meant to test your honesty, and surveys for companies. The surveys that test your honesty simply ask you questions related to your profile. If you match up, your trust score goes up. Once the trust score bar is filled, your trust score level rises, allowing you to earn more. Admittedly, the going is slow, but it's starting to speed up for me, and if I would stop procrastinating and make an acceptance video for their PRO member invitation, I'd earn money even faster. This money-making site is my second favorite, right after swagbucks. Also, I haven't received any viruses from it yet. Not saying it's impossible, but I believe it's highly unlikely.

Still going okay. Haven't gone PRO because I don't feel like making a video. Will soon, though. Rather need the money...

bread's done
Back