INSTANT Lockerz Invites - Get a FREE Amazon GC in less than a week with Swag!

KysarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
lockerz.png

http://cheatingnetwork.net/lockerz/index.php?user=kysar

Do you want INSTANT Lockerz Invites? Tired of waiting for that guy to send you one two hours later? Well look no further! My link above sends you an INSTANT invite to lockers once you put your email in! Yup, INSTANT. No more waiting for someone to send it to your email, just pop your email in the link above and you will then instantly have an invite waiting in your email in box.

SWAGBUCKS! Sick of filling out those long surveys for little money that you may never get? Well, at SWAGBUCKS, you don't have to worry about that! All you have to do is use their search engine! You can search random whatnot, and get swagbucks. I get about 10 swag bucks a day from searching! 45 swag bucks gets you an AMAZON GIFTCARD! Thats 5 days, 10 minutes a day, for a free gift card!

PLEASE use my Referral links! Also, if you already have an account on Lockerz or Swagbucks and want to sign up on another "referral" account to help me out, do so, then PM me your user name and which site you signed up on and I can possibly re pay you ;)

bread's done
Back