Instruction Manuals for games

trublustang03

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

First time poster here, maybe you guys could help me out.

I recently purchased a used copy of Metal Slug 3 for X-Box from a friend of mine, however his copy did not have the instruction manual with it. Does anybody have any idea where I could get my hands on an instruction manual for this game. Is there a phone # to maybe SNK where I could order it. Any links to websites. Anyway, any help you guys could provide would very helpful, as I like to keep my games as complete as possible.

I can vouch for gamerecyclery. I ordered a Paper Mario manual form the for a total of $3.19 shipped, and it arrived in great condititon. Took a little while, but it was worth it. And, they accept paypal payments, so you don't need a Credit card.

YMMV heavily, but I walked down to my local GameStop and asked how much I could buy one for. The manager said I couldn't buy it and just gave me one from a used copy...

On the Game recyclery site they mention that you can email them and ask if they dont have what you're looking for on their site

[quote name='hutno']On the Game recyclery site they mention that you can email them and ask if they dont have what you're looking for on their site[/quote]

I've done that a few times, they always mail me back that they don't have it.. so I don't know how helpful that is.

However, some people have also had luck asking for one at their local Blockbuster.. of course, YMMV.

Yea, I picked up a copy of Dragon Warrior VII a couple months back in excellent condition, but missing the manual. You think it's hard to find a Xbox manual, try a PSOne manual for a game that didn't have a huge print run to begin with. :p

Wow thanks, for all the responses, you are all a helpful bunch. I will wait a bit and see if I can get one from that gamerecycler website, either that or just try to find a friendly person at my local EB and see if I can purchase a instruction manual from them.

I would not have bought the game incomplete, but how can you say no when your friend goes, "hey you want my copy of Metal Slug 3, $10.00 bucks", so I just had to get it.

Anyway, thanks all, the help is appreciated.

[quote name='trublustang03']Wow thanks, for all the responses, you are all a helpful bunch. I will wait a bit and see if I can get one from that gamerecycler website, either that or just try to find a friendly person at my local EB and see if I can purchase a instruction manual from them.

I would not have bought the game incomplete, but how can you say no when your friend goes, "hey you want my copy of Metal Slug 3, $10.00 bucks", so I just had to get it.

Anyway, thanks all, the help is appreciated.[/quote]

fyi, many walkthroughs on the internet also include enough instruction to play the game at the beginning of the walkthrough..

for example, this one gives you some instruction:

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=80494&rid=74687

Also, you can also get game inserts/covers here:

http://www.gamecovers.net/

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='hutno']On the Game recyclery site they mention that you can email them and ask if they dont have what you're looking for on their site[/quote]

I've done that a few times, they always mail me back that they don't have it.. so I don't know how helpful that is.

However, some people have also had luck asking for one at their local Blockbuster.. of course, YMMV.[/quote]

I've also sent them a couple emails for instruction manuals they didn't have, and they said they would contact me when they came in. They actually did get the manuals in, and they did contact me! I was very surprised, and can vouch for this site. They were very friendly and their prices for manuals are excellent.

I can vouch for GameRecyclery as well. The only issue I had was that they send ridiculously slow. I remember receiving the Outlaw Golf manual I ordered after about two weeks. I forgot what type of shipping they used but I remember I was amazed that they used such a cheapass method. Oh well.

bread's done
Back