Intec GameCube Screen & Battery Pack $60 @ Best Buy B&M YMMV

klownin

CAGiversary!
I was at best buy today and picked up an Intec GameCube 5.4" Screen & Battery Pack Bundle (Indigo) for $59.99. Not a bad deal at all. Can anyone else confirm these are marked down, or was it just for my local store?

This is normal price. They were actually on sale for $50.00 last week. The store I work at is not getting anymore in. In fact, i had to have one transfered in for a customer, so if your store doesn't have any, and you want one, they might be able to get one transfered in.

I got one for $40 last week ($50 - $10 accessory coupon). I got the last black one, which is what I wanted since my GC is black. And with the travel case I picked up at TRU 2 weeks ago for $1.48, it completes the whole setup.

cheaper alternative..i got thepsone screen bought couple wires for about $10..ican hook up my xbox/ps2/dvd/GC the psone screen

damn imagine how i feel... i bought this back in the day for retail.. (which was like $130)

Totally not worth that price but if you can get it cheap then go for it... It has saved my ass on a few occasions.. i wanted to get the battery pack but i heard its maybe 1 hour of power...

I have wanted one of these for a while, but now that I have a psp, ds, and a portable dvd player, I don't know if there is any reason to get one. (Plus I've already got a psone w/ screen)

I reccomend the screen, I bought it used at EB a while ago for $20. Though I've heard the battery sucks. But check your local EBs and Gamestops as they may have the Madcatz 7 inch universal screen in stock for $50.

EDIT: Just tried the Madcatz 7 inch and the Intec 5 inch is superior quality.

I bought one that was a UNOPENED return and it was marked $39.99 with the GGC it was only $34.99!
I also bought the Zenith LCD which was $34.99 after the GGC
The Zenith one is GREAT! I haven't opened the intec one yet. Does anyone know which is better?

[quote name='petersen98374']I bought one that was a UNOPENED return and it was marked $39.99 with the GGC it was only $34.99!
I also bought the Zenith LCD which was $34.99 after the GGC
The Zenith one is GREAT! I haven't opened the intec one yet. Does anyone know which is better?[/QUOTE]

The Intec one i picked up was pretty blurry. There are 2 versions out there, if you can find the 5.6 screen which says is a tft screen then you have the good one, the other the quality is ok.

I just bought the MadCatz one at Game Stop, two for $75!
It looks GREAT! BUT it doesn't fit on as quick and nice as the Zenith screen though.
Now I need the broadband adapter so I can play Double Dash!
Anyone have one (broadband) for sale or trade?

bread's done
Back