Intelligent Qube and/or ps1 Diablo fs/t mabey

DantheApe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
just kinda curious about the intrest on an original, complete Intelligent Qube [disc looks amazing..played mabey once] and mabey Diablo [same condition]

*shrugs* dunno if i'd sell or not but I'll listen to offers

thanks

[quote name='cag1000']hmm IQ isn't worth much these days I'll give you 10 shipped?
I'll throw in a couple guides also?[/quote]

What makes you say this? Seems they go for at LEAST $40 and almost always higher on Ebay.

[quote name='jousley'][quote name='cag1000']hmm IQ isn't worth much these days I'll give you 10 shipped?

What makes you say this? Seems they go for at LEAST $40 and almost always higher on Ebay.[/quote]

i was kidding maybe he won't hear us and i can get it from him

M-A-Y-B-E.

I'll trade you Jet Set Radio Future for Intelligent Qube. There's a reprint on the way and values on ebay dropped like a rock.

*shifts eyes*

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='jousley'][quote name='cag1000']hmm IQ isn't worth much these days I'll give you 10 shipped?

What makes you say this? Seems they go for at LEAST $40 and almost always higher on Ebay.[/quote]

i was kidding maybe he won't hear us and i can get it from him[/quote]

Then I up your bid for IQ to $12 shipped ;)

$10 shipped! woot! itsa deal! j/k

lol I got it for $10 actually from a mom and pop shop who said "we don't price on rarity"...thank god

some poor sap traded it in with a buncha games twords a ps2...didn't know what he had

I've honestly not really seen anything on the lists that have just knocked my socks off...was mainly wantin to gauge interest in IQ, *shrugs* still lookin at lists though

demand on ebay is pretty high, i sold mine buy-it-now for $40 within the first few hours. a good item to sell if you need some quick cash like i did.

bread's done
Back