Intellivision finds

schultzed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I found some Intellivision games at a Value Village this morning (a thrift shop) . . . on some days items are half price (like this morning).

For $1 each (after 50% off) all with box and most with instructions and overlays

Snafu
Star Strike
Sea Battle
Triple Action
Space Battle
Astrosmash
Armor Battle
Shark! Shark!
Poker/Blackjack
Auto Racing
Boxing
PGA Golf
NFL Football
NBA Basketball
NASL Soccer

Space Spartans
B-17 Bomber x2

and 2 Intellivoice modules each in box for $2.00 each

I would have wet my pants when I was 15 to have all this stuff . . .

Nice find. Intellivision is still one of my most favorite consoles. I still have the Intellivision I with Intellivoice. Got a bunch of games, most with overlays and instructions.

Some of my favorites:

Tron: Deadly Discs
Tron: Maze-A-Tron
Triple Action
Armor Battle
Astrosmash!
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin
BurgerTime
Auto Racing
Kool-Aid Man (Yes I actually liked that game :) )
Microsurgeon
Bomb Squad
Night Stalker
Utopia
Major League Baseball
Shark! Shark!
Space Hawk
Space Spartans
Star Strike
Sub Hunt
Snafu (Catchy music)

I'm sure there are more, but the list is long enough already. Here's a site you might be interested in if you don't already know about it.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/

[quote name='OpTiMaL']Nice find. Intellivision is still one of my most favorite consoles. I still have the Intellivision I with Intellivoice. Got a bunch of games, most with overlays and instructions.

Some of my favorites:

Microsurgeon

I'm sure there are more, but the list is long enough already. Here's a site you might be interested in if you don't already know about it.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check out the site . . . the Intellivision Lives software (for PC) is a great trove of info as well.

I didn't own an Intellivision at the time . . . had a 2600 and then got a Colecovision (which was sooo cool at the time--got both later on the cheap).

Wanted an Intellivision at and a 5200 but did play those at friends houses.

I have Microsurgeon (broke down and got one off Fleabay 2 years ago . . . about $10-15 shipped complete--more than I paid for my sys!) . . . really cool game and it figures so prominantly in "Lucky Wander Boy" which any retro gamer should read.

bread's done
Back