Interest Check: Box of almost all the cover art for PSX, N64, and DC (pics)

asdfasdfasdf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I stumbled across this box somewhere and it's been just sitting here for quite some time. It's a 10 pound box of cover art for PSX, N64, and Dreamcast. A good estimate would be around 1500-2000 cover arts. I went thumbed through the box and it contains almost all the games released here for those three systems.

Picture of the box's contents:

The first 6 PSX titles:

The first 3 N64 titles and cover art for 3 of the rarer games:

The first 3 DC titles and 3 of the rarer games:

If there are any games you would like me to search for cover art for, I would be happy to do so. Off the top of my head I know that there is Valkyrie Profile but no Suikoden 2.

If at all possible, I want to keep this box shipped together. I have no clue how much something like this is worth, so I'll look at all offers. My main want is cash.

Edit: I'm trying to sell this as a whole, but if not, in a few days I'll sell them by titles. If so, I'm trying to work out a pricing system that's fair. Also, the photobucket images seem to be down right now.

Seriously, if you could upload some of them to the game case project you would be a golden god.

And I'd love to get in on this but, honestly, I wouldn't have the money nor the ability to convince you of letting go of a few of the covers I need for piddly little crap games. But I will give you a bump since, damn, this certainly deserves as many bumps as possible.

I dont know what a bump is.......BUT since people keep saying it's important. I'll BUMP TOO!

Yes, this is the reason why I wont be in medicine. I can already see it.
"I dont know what this drug does BUT let's see what it does during surgery.

OH and, ya donate them to that one thing.

I have both Test Drive LeMans for DC and Rush for PSX. And yes they are just pieces of paper. They are exactly the size of a CD case, so they slip into place in front of games that are missing covers.

They're case inserts/artwork. Like in cases of a cd.

Very nice, I'd offer to buy these if I had the money.. but I just won an auction that went for a little more than I had intended so I need to scrounge up the remaining amount to pay for it.

Good luck to you though, nice find.

[quote name='asdfasdfasdf']I have both Test Drive LeMans for DC and Rush for PSX. And yes they are just pieces of paper. They are exactly the size of a CD case, so they slip into place in front of games that are missing covers.[/QUOTE]

How much would it take to convince you to mail those to me? :)

Can you take a picture of the inside of one of them so I can get a better idea of what they are? Or is it just one piece of paper with the art?

Also, in case I end up buying, where approximately do you live? (Trying to judge shipping)

I think they should all be scanned and uploaded. Who's got the site, and whos got scanners?

We pay for shipping, split it up and scan 200-300 a peice. Then ship them back to him, and he can do whatever he wants with it then.

These are the same scans from an EB or Gamestop Stores inserts for trade-in
games that comes without cases....Cool Find....Do you have Largo Winch?

bread's done
Back